Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko: "Maybe Gennadiy Too Old, He's Legend, He Can Retire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko: "Maybe Gennadiy Too Old, He's Legend, He Can Retire"

Vasiliy Lomachenko did his best to maintain a low profile as he snuggled into his ringside seat to watch Canelo Alvarez take on Gennadiy Golovkin. The two Hall of Fame bound fighters fought a somewhat mundane matchup this past Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tin-man Chenko, you take your own advice before Devin Haney embarrass you even worse. Oil up your rusty joints because you are in tough with Jamaine Ortiz -- it might be your last fight.

Comment

You can always tell when a fighter is past his prime ......deadbeats like Eubank Jr. all of sudden call you out!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        You can always tell when a fighter is past his prime ......deadbeats like Eubank Jr. all of sudden call you out!
        Suddenly he’s brave
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

I don't think yes too old at all, to have a couple of good fights at middleweight.

Of course, he's past his prime but he has power, and if he fights more smartly in spurts, he could beat the likes of Charlo and Munguia, although it won't be easy.
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            I don't think yes too old at all, to have a couple of good fights at middleweight.

Of course, he's past his prime but he has power, and if he fights more smartly in spurts, he could beat the likes of Charlo and Munguia, although it won't be easy.
            I don’t think GGG beats Charlо. Ggg lost to Dere in my opinion and Charlo was a bit too good for dere. Not a great rationale but I think Charlo beats ggg.

Comment

Triple Bum a legend? Ahhahahahahahaha hahahaha

That's the funniest S--t I've heard today.

Today's boxers use the title loosely.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                Triple Bum a legend? Ahhahahahahahaha hahahaha

That's the funniest S--t I've heard today.

Today's boxers use the title loosely.
                Damn i just looked through your profile and you got to be the biggest hater i've ever seen nothing but insults thrown at Canelo, GGG and AJ that's just the first page lmao coming from a guy probably still living with his mom never mind winning world titles in one of the hardest sports in the world. Get a grip or gtfoh this is for boxing fans.

Comment

I think GGG should retire . He has nothing to prove and I feel I GGG won two of the three fights with Canelo. Canelo didn't look great either. He hit GGG with some good looping right hands but a lot of those looping rights hit air and When he missed he was wide open for a counter punch. A younger good fighter would have taken advantage
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk087 View Post
                    I think GGG should retire . He has nothing to prove and I feel I GGG won two of the three fights with Canelo. Canelo didn't look great either. He hit GGG with some good looping right hands but a lot of those looping rights hit air and When he missed he was wide open for a counter punch. A younger good fighter would have taken advantage
                    How can you say GGG has nothing to prove? He has a lot to prove. If he retires right now he'll be nothing more than a little tiny footnote on Canelo's legacy.

Comment

Working...
                    X