Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucy Wildheart Picks Up Win, Wants Winner of Serrano-Mahfoud Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucy Wildheart Picks Up Win, Wants Winner of Serrano-Mahfoud Clash

Making her long awaited return to the ring, Lucy Wildheart reignited her career with a victory over Spain's Eva Cantos on Saturday night and kicked off her campaign towards a world featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Forget about serrano as she's a coward and won't make you any money. Aim to fight the best in the world, move up to 135 and try and get Katie Taylor. Now you will clearly lose but at least you'll get a good payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Shranaploya View Post
      Forget about serrano as she's a coward and won't make you any money. Aim to fight the best in the world, move up to 135 and try and get Katie Taylor. Now you will clearly lose but at least you'll get a good payday.
      please explain why Kate Taylor who has earned her right to the biggest platforms , built a brand and arguably wants and is entitled to the biggest fights during the twilight of her career needs and wants a fighter with no brand , no name and had one decent fight in her record ? Do you know and understand the business? I’m just asking and not trying to be confrontational .

Comment

It's a mandatory, plus the coward was offered an immediate rematch and wouldn't take it. That's not Katie fault that serrano won't fight the rematch.

Comment

Obviously you don't understand the business my friend.

Comment

Obviously you don't understand the business my friend.
            if you are referring to me sir , I’d gladly have a one to one conversation with you , I’m not here to tell everybody or you who I know , who I’ve trained and what I’ve achieved in sports but as I say if you are referring to me you’d feel pretty embarrassed and if you’ve been in the business you’d understand what I’m talking about , answer this , if you’ve worked for years and got into Katie’s position would you fight a 9 fight novice who brings nothing to the table ? And that’s before tv even think about accepting the opponent . The list of criteria goes on and on my friend . I see you only joined last month and have 25 posts and go by “ amateur “ we all have to start somewhere and I wish you luck but qualify your argument before digging out individuals who clearly have more knowledge than you . Peace
            Last edited by Buggy bear; 09-21-2022, 01:29 AM.

Comment

You're full of sxxxe boy, you've never trained anyone in your life and wouldn't last two minutes in any ring. Food stamps is the only thing you feel confident about discussing. Another casual on these threads. That's all we need

Comment

You're full of sxxxe boy, you've never trained anyone in your life and wouldn't last two minutes in any ring. Food stamps is the only thing you feel confident about discussing. Another casual on these threads. That's all we need
                Private message me and we will talk , I’ve. Not been disrespectful or crass to you so why are you taking such an aggressive tone , anyway it appears you’d be easily rattled in front of a full stadium under the lights and with one minute between rds to achieve the many things potentially required in any given situation, that’s all you’ve proved to me

Comment

Jog on homie, this is intelligent boxing talk

Comment

Jog on homie, this is intelligent boxing talk
                    You got that right son , do yourself a favour and ask any promoter but my guess is you’ve never liased or negotiated with one in your life or understand how how tv and Branding workts, tube kept me entertained today , thanks buddy ,

Comment

Working...
                    X