Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Canelo: Bivol is The Target, Obviously He'll Want To Avenge That Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Canelo: Bivol is The Target, Obviously He'll Want To Avenge That Defeat

Eddie Hearn, who works on a fight by fight basis with Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, says the Mexican star will be looking for a rematch with WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This coward needs to retire

Comment

I can see Bivol beating him even worse in the rematch. Canelo has lost a step and is slowing down. He is no longer the same fighter he was several years ago, His body is now showing signs of decline

Comment

I'm going to quote myself from another post:

Canelo will never beat Bivol if not for a lucky punch that somehow this time will have an impact him.
        If he really said what I read,
        I think I can beat him easy
        I won the first five or six rounds
        He's seriously delusional and I am saying this as a fan.
        Bivol is faster, has a high output and he didn't even leave first gear the whole fight when Canelo was looking like McGregor vs Mayweather round 10.
        And on top of that, Bivol and his team analyzed Canelo to a TEE and they attacked him on all his weak points, from his stance, his balance, to him taking breaks between punching.
        Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Canelo is just a money grab for Bivol - which is ok as he's there to make money, but I'd rather see the Beterbiev fight before Betrebiev is any older

Comment

The bivol holds all the cards, he should negotiate a 60/40 purse. He has a potentially tough fight coming up, bivol is a class act.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
              The bivol holds all the cards, he should negotiate a 60/40 purse. He has a potentially tough fight coming up, bivol is a class act.
              Lol don't kid yourself.

Comment

Eddie Hearn should let Canelo do his talking. Hearn is always talking his fighters into weird positions. Lets not forget Hearn was the first to bring up that "Canelo thinks he can beat Usyk" nonsense. If I were Canelo I'd tell him to stfu.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post
                  Eddie Hearn should let Canelo do his talking. Hearn is always talking his fighters into weird positions. Lets not forget Hearn was the first to bring up that "Canelo thinks he can beat Usyk" nonsense. If I were Canelo I'd tell him to stfu.
                  Hearn should just stop talking all that bull****, he's like the carnival barker, hawker, gypsy, always trying to talk the fans out of as much money as he can get.
                  Some of the time if not most of the time the show isn't worth the price of admission, he's down right dishonest when it come's to selling some of his event's.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post

Lol don't kid yourself.
                    Bivol does hold the upper hand this time around, because to the victor goes the spoil's, and Canelo want's to try to get revenge it's going to cost him at the bargaining table.
                    Bivol can just decide on not taking the rematch if he doesn't get the lion's share of the purse, although I don't think that he'll really do that, because there's still to much money to make in fighting Canelo to turn the rematch down.
                    Besides that he's already beat him once fairly easy, and his confidence has to be sky high that he can do it again, even easier the second time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X