Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magdaleno Vows To Down Robeisy Ramirez: I'm Coming To Shock The World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magdaleno Vows To Down Robeisy Ramirez: I'm Coming To Shock The World!

On October 29th at Hulu Theater at New York's Madison Square Garden, there will be an interesting featherweight bout that sees two-time Cuban Olympic gold medalist Robeisy "El Tren" Ramirez collide with former world champion Jessie Magdaleno.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not sure who wins this, but sources say his brother, Diego Magdaleno, is still knocked out cold and sleeping peacefully, ever since his fight with Pitbull Cruz, almost 2 years ago!!

Comment

When you go political, your career is unrepairable. Or he's a latest fad boy follower. I guess no blm shirt when entering the ring this time.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
        I'm not sure who wins this, but sources say his brother, Diego Magdaleno, is still knocked out cold and sleeping peacefully, ever since his fight with Pitbull Cruz, almost 2 years ago!!
        Savage comment but funny. I always enjoyed Diego's fights, he had his limitations but would try to bring the fight. He got sparked out pretty brutal by Teofimo as well.

Comment

I met one of the Magdalena brothers at a unlv basketball tailgate..

he was super nice. Wanna say it was the younger one..

Comment

If Jesse Magdaleno couldn't keep up with Issac Dogboe, I don't see how he stands a prayer against Robeisy Ramirez.
            Who happens to be faster, and a better boxer than old Dogboe who is a come forward all the time boxer, nothing special.
            Roebeisy knows that he has to be in excellent shape in order to beat, the ever ready bunny, and possibly even stop him.
            His wins against Orlando Gonzalez, and Abraham Nova were extremely impressive, he is on his way to a title shot early next year.

Comment

​​​​​​ The odds are against Jesse, it's like the time that he pulled it off vs. Nonito Donaire. Magdaleno has to out-work Robeisy Ramirez like Adan Gonzales because he is not outboxing the Cuban gold-medalist, Jesse has a chance and I look forward to this fight.

Comment

Working...
              X