Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Fight Was a F----n' Dud; GGG Old As F---, Canelo Can't Hold Hopkins' Jockstrap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Fight Was a F----n' Dud; GGG Old As F---, Canelo Can't Hold Hopkins' Jockstrap

Oscar De La Hoya was underwhelmed by the final act of the trilogy in which he once played a significant role. The Hall of Fame former six-division titlist and head of Golden Boy Promotions entered fight week with the hope that the third fight between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Gennadiy 'GGG' Golovkin would be as memorable as the previous two
    [Click Here To Read More]

Honestly, it was a good sparring match between 2 bums.

Comment

I think Oscar was a great fighter, so exciting.

But, I don't like to see him write things like this, sounds salty and bitter.

If you ask me would Canelo beat Hopkins, I'd say probably not. But don't take away the credit due to Canelo, or to Golovkin.

They didn't have anywhere near as competitive or exciting a fight as their other two, but in their careers they've done a lot.

Comment

Fools mad cuz Canelo dominated ggg instead of a back n forth war. Lol

Oscar definitely hit the crack pipe a few times last night and this morning
        Icefold Icefold likes this.

Comment

De La Hoya is the biggest clown in the history of boxing.

Go back to wearing your lingerie, Oscar.
          Icefold Icefold likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
            Fools mad cuz Canelo dominated ggg instead of a back n forth war. Lol

Oscar definitely hit the crack pipe a few times last night and this morning
            LOL at Dominated, he aged him just so the man can walk off and laugh at him.

Comment

Oscar, Oscar, I don't know whether to be sad for you or just laugh. Oscar, don't demean yourself further, just STFU.

Comment

Everything that comes out of Oscar's mouth is laced with jealousy. Just go back to dressing up like a woman and losing EVERY big fight you ever had, you overrated bum. Cash in
                Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash in View Post
                  Everything that comes out of Oscar's mouth is laced with jealousy. Just go back to dressing up like a woman and losing EVERY big fight you ever had, you overrated bum. Cash in
                  Aww Nash needs an alt because he's a proven lying scumbag. How was the Shields/Marshall fight you had that inside scoop on? I must have missed it. The fakest clown on Boxingscene and there are some serious clowns on here. Lies about boxers, boxing and his sad little life.
                  Last edited by jonnyc420; 09-18-2022, 04:05 PM.

Comment

And just like that, Oscar was due for his next rehab stint. He's so mad GBP is slowly dying since Canelo left. Coke and booze ruined this man.

Comment

Working...
                    X