Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Ends Rivalry With Dominant Win Over Golovkin - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Ends Rivalry With Dominant Win Over Golovkin - HUGE Gallery

Canelo, Golovkin Trilogy Fight Photos Gallery - T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - In their anticipated trilogy fight, Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (58-2-2, 39 KOs) was too young and too good, as he dominated Gennadiy Golovkin (42-2-1, 37 KOs) for the majority of the fight for a twelve round unanimous decision to retain the undisputed super middleweight crown. The scores were 116-112, 115-113 and 115-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see the mutual show of respect at the end.

Comment

Great win. As good as Holmes beating old Ali.

Comment

Bizarre fight. Like a couple of guy who decided to do a friendly split of a huge purse. GGG's face looks like he went for a run and ran into a few mosquitos on the way.

Comment

Now time for Crawford vs Spence.

Comment

I honestly thought the only people who thought that GGG even had a chance were the people who were paid to pretend that they thought that to sell the fight.

That being said, GGG did better than I thought he would. I was expecting to see him carried out.

Canelo still elite, the haters always conveniently forget he's fighting bigger guys.

Edit - Wtf we even got weight classes for if fighters are always expected to to fight outside of their own.
            Like yeah he's pretty good, now let's see how he does against a bigger man. Ridiculous.

And when they do beat a bigger man they STILL don't get their credit.
            Last edited by Airtioteclint; 09-18-2022, 10:10 AM.
            JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Great win. As good as Holmes beating old Ali.
              Salty ass hoe. Love it. Love watching GGG fans cry.

0-2 against Canelo. That will never change. Canelo will always be considered better than GGG and historically will always be his father.

Comment

Great fight between 2 bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post
                  I honestly thought the only people who thought that GGG even had a chance were the people who were paid to pretend that they thought that to sell the fight.

That being said, GGG did better than I thought he would. I was expecting to see him carried out.

Canelo still elite, the haters always conveniently forget he's fighting bigger guys.

Edit - Wtf we even got weight classes for if fighters are always expected to to fight outside of their own.
                  Like yeah he's pretty good, now let's see how he does against a bigger man. Ridiculous.

And when they do beat a bigger man they STILL don't get their credit.
                  taller guys. Not bigger guys lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

taller guys. Not bigger guys lmfao
                    Well he's been a champ in 4 divisions. So for each time he moved up he fought somebody bigger regardless of their height.

And i was talking about all fighters who are expected to move up to prove themselves in general.

Comment

Working...
                    X