Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ammo Williams Drops, Decisions Kieron Conway Over Ten Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ammo Williams Drops, Decisions Kieron Conway Over Ten Rounds

LAS VEGAS - Austin "Ammo" Williams remained unbeaten Saturday, but he had much more trouble with Kieron Conway than he predicted.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-17-2022, 08:07 PM.

I haven't honestly seen the fight, but at the weigh ins Williams looked a division smaller than Conway whose registered at 5'11. I think Ammo Williams is actually a light middleweight who's struggling to make middleweight because he doesn't have the right conditioning.
    adotd adotd likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El Escorpion View Post
      I haven't honestly seen the fight, but at the weigh ins Williams looked a division smaller than Conway whose registered at 5'11. I think Ammo Williams is actually a light middleweight who's struggling to make middleweight because he doesn't have the right conditioning.
      Tbf Conway was a massive light middleweight to the point he's still even a pretty big middleweight. But ammo is deffo not the biggest middleweight he looks like he'd be a be a better fight at 154

Comment

Yeah Conway is one of these fighters he's not a world beater but he's solid work for guys that's why he's good to have on these cards as an opponent he's tough and he's a decent boxer and he'll make you work for the win. Ammo looks okay at this level right now but he's not a big middleweight so I think as he Steps up that couple be a issue

Comment

Tbh the worst thing about this fight was Conway's corner, you could hear them yelling "he's got nothing, he's a novice- ****ing amateur" at Williams all night. Ok at the pub in England but not on fight night, particularly when it was their fighter who was looking real average

Comment

Working...
          X