Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco Drops, Stops Enrique Collazo In 5th Round On Canelo-Golovkin Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco Drops, Stops Enrique Collazo In 5th Round On Canelo-Golovkin Undercard

LAS VEGAS - Diego Pacheco barely landed any punches during the first four-plus round of his fight with Enrique Collazo on Saturday. When Pacheco finally caught Collazo with a flush right hand, Collazo couldn't take it. Pacheco dropped Collazo with 1:10
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good performance by Pacheco. He kept landing those right hands and then boom.

Comment

I would like to see him fight Bektemir or Munguia someday.

Considering how Kelly was winning most rounds against Munguia by timing him I feel like Pacheco would fair really well against him.

Comment

I like this guy's skills and he has a great personality. Winning package for me.

Comment

Pachecos a future top contender if he keeps momentum,kid picks his shots very well ,tall and lengthy, decent technique, we'll see.

Comment

Pacheco seems to be very special
            Would enjoy seeing him again

Comment

This was Enrique Collazo's biggest opportunity on a major card, and he decides to waltz with Diego Pacheco.
              It was a piss poor performance by him, and that's why he got knocked out by Pacheco who didn't want to waltz.
              Collazo should really consider retiring, his heart just isn't into this sport to degree that it should be.​​​​​​​

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X