Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marc Castro Viciously Knocks Out Kevin Montiel Mendoza In 5th Round On Canelo-GGG Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marc Castro Viciously Knocks Out Kevin Montiel Mendoza In 5th Round On Canelo-GGG Card

LAS VEGAS - Marc Castro continued the developmental phase of his career in impressive fashion on another Canelo Alvarez undercard Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If GGG and Elon Musk had a love child, he would look like Castro.
    sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Yeah, he is one weird-looking MoFo. You look like that you have to be able to fight.

Comment

Great Shot!

Comment

The uppercut is such a great weapon...

Comment

Yeah this kid can really fight an he can't be slept on deffo one for future he was something like a 16x national champion and he looks like he has skills an power be interesting to see how he steps up more an more because I think hes beyond this level of opponent

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Great Shot!
              I don't know, looks like the ref was too fast at stoping it, LOL......

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
                Yeah this kid can really fight an he can't be slept on deffo one for future he was something like a 16x national champion and he looks like he has skills an power be interesting to see how he steps up more an more because I think hes beyond this level of opponent
                His amateur pedigree didn't translate well in his latest Pro fights until now, Pedro Vicente gave him hell and was coming from a loss with a very bad record.

Kevin Mendoza in the other hand had a decent record of 7-1-2 with a draw against prospect Otha Jones, how did Castro improve so dramatically.

Comment

H
                  Originally posted by El Escorpion View Post

His amateur pedigree didn't translate well in his latest Pro fights until now, Pedro Vicente gave him hell and was coming from a loss with a very bad record.

Kevin Mendoza in the other hand had a decent record of 7-1-2 with a draw against prospect Otha Jones, how did Castro improve so dramatically.
                  I mean takes guys even with good pedigrees a few pro fights to get there bearings and for it to click and when it does you see how talented they are an I think we could be seeing that with castro now. Think he still needs to work on certian things but the skills there the speed etc think if they keep moving him against the right opponents hell be one to watch
                  Last edited by Boxing2695; 09-17-2022, 08:58 PM.
                  El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
                    H

I mean takes guys even with good pedigrees a few pro fights to get there bearings and for it to click and when it does you see how talented they are an I think we could be seeing that with castro now. Think he still needs to work on certian things but the skills there the speed etc think if they keep moving him against the right opponents hell be one to watch
                    At least he didn't start off in his late twenties and started with top fighters like Lomachenko did.

It is not a good idea to start so late Imagine every fight we could had got if he debuted way earlier.

Comment

Working...
                    X