No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-GGG Trilogy Fight Could Be Good, Not Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-GGG Trilogy Fight Could Be Good, Not Great

After two compelling fights, it is hard to say a third contest is not needed. But there are plenty asking this week whether we require Saturday's trilogy fight between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo isn't busy enough to get that stoppage, plus ggg looks in great shape, no this most likely goes the distance, but I'm placing a bet GGG stops canelo with a TKO

Comment

This fight is awful but I'm not mad about the money. Never hate on the bag

Comment

If you're not excited about 2 HOF boxers fighting a grudge match after two competitive wars, then you should probably think about watching another sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
          Canelo isn't busy enough to get that stoppage, plus ggg looks in great shape, no this most likely goes the distance, but I'm placing a bet GGG stops canelo with a TKO
          As much as I wish this was true, I'd suggest you save your money.

Comment

Its still a good fight although obviously not on the same level of relevance as the first two were. Should have been made in 2019 when they both first signed to DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post

As much as I wish this was true, I'd suggest you save your money.
              This is good advice, but I never go over the £20 mark

Comment

To date, Golovkin has never been outclassed by anyone. He’s had close fights, but he’s always been in the fight. A lot of speculations here, most are negative. No one really knows for sure how the fight could go. It could be great, it could be not so great. I’m excited to watch it nonetheless
                TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Boxing fans btch too much.

Comment

Pundits make out like GGG’s inactivity these past two years are a bad thing. He probably profited from some well needed recovery while keeping fightfit. At his age two more Derevyanchenko type wars would not have served him well in the interim between II and III.

Comment

Working...
                    X