Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol: Now I Have To Push Myself In Training Camp, Forget About Canelo And Only Think About Zurdo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol: Now I Have To Push Myself In Training Camp, Forget About Canelo And Only Think About Zurdo

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez is ready to put the past behind him. So, too, is the man responsible for his first loss in nine years. Dmitry Bivol will be in training camp preparing for a new challenge while Guadalajara's Alvarez (57-2-2, 39KOs) braces for a third fight with old rival Gennadiy 'GGG' Golovkin. The trilogy clash marks Alvarez's return to super middleweight,
    [Click Here To Read More]

A really hard fight for both.

BIvol's keys to victory: jab, double up on the jab, in and out with combos, and move to his right more, his left foot outside Zurdo's right foot.

For Ramirez: get in close, go to the body from early on in the fight, and keep more to his left side.

Though he's bigger and taller, and theoretically with a reach advantage, you'd think he should box from the outside. But Bivol is slicker and quicker, so he's got to get inside and make it rough.

Comment

Maybe if Dmitri Bivol looks terrible like what he did in the richards fight and salamov fight maybe canelo will give him the rematch. Those Fights are the reason canelo chose him anyways
      BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        Maybe if Dmitri Bivol looks terrible like what he did in the richards fight and salamov fight maybe canelo will give him the rematch. Those Fights are the reason canelo chose him anyways
        It's other way around, will Bivol give Canelo the rematch?
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Canelo will never fight you again lad. You beat him soundly and he and his handlers arnt going to let that happen again. Got to keep the hype gravy train going

Comment

I can’t see Bivol having any trouble with Zurdo
            Most likely a boring fight , a unanimous decision
            What to say about Canelo , really he’s the cash cow so there’s always a possibility of a rematch happening
            BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

Problem for Zurdo is that his most noticable wins were against guys that had been irremediably trashed before by top guys ... I don't think he clinches this one ...

Comment

Bivol vs Zurdo will be a good fight between 2 bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Canelo will never fight you again lad. You beat him soundly and he and his handlers arnt going to let that happen again. Got to keep the hype gravy train going
                  If Canelo pursues a Bivol rematch will you acknowledge that you were wrong and talking out of your ass?

Comment

Bivol vs Canelo wasn't an upset. Canelo just fought someone who was better. Same thing would happen if he fought all the fighters he has blatantly and so obviously avoided over the years. He's usually smart enough to cherry pick just right, but when he makes a mistake, he gets a cherry pick from hell, like Bivol. He thought he saw something sweet from the outside, but once inside the ring, that cherry tasted nasty and sour as a mofo

Comment

Working...
                    X