Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zepeda-Prograis: WBC Awaits Signed Contracts With Date, Location For Title Fight As Deadline Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zepeda-Prograis: WBC Awaits Signed Contracts With Date, Location For Title Fight As Deadline Looms

Jose Zepeda and Regis Prograis eagerly await confirmation on a date for their vacant WBC junior welterweight title fight. Joining them in the holding pattern is the sanctioning body who ordered the fight and is now demanding answers on when it will take place.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They needa hurry up and sign this one. This is a serious matchup with high stakes for both guys.

Comment

I got Triller vibes when they came out of nowhere not a promoter of either fighter and doubled the second place bid. they won the purse bid and they still haven't complied with WBC. Might of just wasted everybody's time

Comment

The sanctioning bodies should only allow qualified reputable credible promoters with a history if successful events to bud on fights. This is a very good scrap that needs to happen so we can start to get some clarity at 140 now that Josh is out the way. It definitely won't be on Trilla since they just folded. Fite.tv is possible but can you imagine a SLW title fight on fite.tv? This should be on showtime or ESPN dammit

Comment

I have a horrible feeling it will be back to square one. I like Prograis & I respect Zepeda. They are both proper fighting men who deserve better than this dumb s**t

Comment

Whether they comply or it gets awarded to TGB by default,apparent we"ll be having to dish out of pocket for it regardless.Question is,if its awarded to TGB,will thier bid satisfy Regis and Chons financial demands?? Eventhough I'm more than likely not dishing out $75 to watch it live,I still hope it comes off as it"ll give some clarity at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
              Whether they comply or it gets awarded to TGB by default,apparent we"ll be having to dish out of pocket for it regardless.Question is,if its awarded to TGB,will thier bid satisfy Regis and Chons financial demands?? Eventhough I'm more than likely not dishing out $75 to watch it live,I still hope it comes off as it"ll give some clarity at 140.

if it goes to pbc. It wouldn't be ppv unless its a undercard fight on a ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

if it goes to pbc. It wouldn't be ppv unless its a undercard fight on a ppv
                This could be a blessing in disguise. If the fight falls to Pbc they could put this on a card as the WBC title main event and have the Subriel Mathis IBF title as the co-main. That way in 2023 they can host a WBC-IBF-WBA unification with Alberto Puello.
                Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

This could be a blessing in disguise. If the fight falls to Pbc they could put this on a card as the WBC title main event and have the Subriel Mathis IBF title as the co-main. That way in 2023 they can host a WBC-IBF-WBA unification with Alberto Puello.
                  It's possible

Comment

Working...
                  X