Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hasim Rahman Jr. vs. Vitor Belfort Rescheduled To November 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hasim Rahman Jr. vs. Vitor Belfort Rescheduled To November 19

MF & DAZN: X SERIES 003 will take place on November 19 at the Moody Center in Austin, Texas, with the rescheduled main event between Hasim Rahman Jr. and Vitor Belfort.
    [Click Here To Read More]

that's the Spence vs Crawford date
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

DAZN is the new Triller. Another farce taking the place of real boxing.
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

smh.............this is ridiculous

Comment

They need to stop these has beens from MMA from fighting boxers. I know these MMA guys are trying to make money after being dumped by UFC but damn enough already. This will hurt the sport of boxing. Victor Belfort is a bonafied tomato can. I hope he gets knocked out. This fight is a complete farce.

Comment

They should get the Spence-Crawford deal made for Nov. 19 just to cancel this ****series that nobody asked

Comment

I speak for the whole MMA community when I say they nobody cares for this fight and Hasmin is going to knock this steroid cheat the F out

Comment

Originally posted by HellcatUppercut View Post
                I speak for the whole MMA community when I say they nobody cares for this fight and Hasmin is going to knock this steroid cheat the F out
                No way, Belfort is going to knock Rahman out.
                MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

When Vitor is on the TRT which he is at the moment he has some crazy power, but even with all the steroids in the world he's extremely chinny and if Rahman doesn't take him out in under 4 then Rahman is a shame to his family name.

Comment

Jake Paul beats both

Comment

Working...
                    X