Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Jake Paul To Beat Anderson Silva in Competitive Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Jake Paul To Beat Anderson Silva in Competitive Fight

Promoter Eddie Hearn is backing Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul, to overcome former UFC champion Anderson Silva on October 29. SIlva is Paul's first opponent with actual pro boxing experience. Last year, Silva pulled off an upset when outboxed former world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. to a decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I mean the guy is 47 years old

Comment

Jake has really used his youtube fame to make some great money.

He puts in the training, and isn't awful, knows a fair bit, and the only guy that gets to fight former mma fighters.

And the thing is, other social media celebs will try to copy him, but it won't really work as well. It only helped the Paul brothers, doing it this way.

Comment

Competitive bout vs a 47yo mma fighter....
        JLC JLC jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

Even at 47 years old, I think Silva will be too much for ATG Jake.
          El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I don’t think anyone can deny Paul’s position as #1 P4P if he wins this.

Comment

Until this clown actually fights a boxer this shyte should not be on a boxing site.
              TMLT87 TMLT87 JLC JLC like this.

Comment

I favour Anderson but its definitely a fight Jake could win.

I give Jake credit for putting the work in and pulling off this ridiculous hustle but the whole thing just comes across like a rich kid vanity project. "daddy I wanna be a fighter" and then they construct this dumb situation for him where he can get his wish by being a "boxer" who doesnt box actual boxers, and can say he "beat" MMA guys except hes not fighting them in MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Babadoux View Post
                  Even at 47 years old, I think Silva will be too much for ATG Jake.
                  Me too, based on Silva's performances recently I can't see Jake winning and I'm a fan of Jake Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                    I favour Anderson but its definitely a fight Jake could win.

I give Jake credit for putting the work in and pulling off this ridiculous hustle but the whole thing just comes across like a rich kid vanity project. "daddy I wanna be a fighter" and then they construct this dumb situation for him where he can get his wish by being a "boxer" who doesnt box actual boxers, and can say he "beat" MMA guys except hes not fighting them in MMA.
                    Nah, that's JCC Chavez Jr. You know...the son of a legend. LOL (actually he was a decent fighter with a helluva chin - had he actually been focused he could've accomplished a lot more than he did. The fact that Silva beat him in a boxing match is a disgrace)

Comment

Working...
                    X