Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Hopes Win Over Negron Leads To Mandatory Fight, Title Shot in 2023

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Hopes Win Over Negron Leads To Mandatory Fight, Title Shot in 2023

Undefeated Cuban heavyweight Frank Sanchez will be looking to make a big statement on October 15, with the idea of landing a world title fight in the near future. Sanchez will collide with Carlos Negron on the undercard to Deontay Wilder's clash with Robert Helenius at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mandatory shot after beating NEGRON? Bwahahaha, Mandatory shot at WHAT exactly? The World Bum Title?, gtfoh, you got to beat better competition than NEGRON to become Mandatory for a World Title. He needs to beat 2 or 3 top 5 or 10 level opponents first.
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

This guy's style is boring, I wanna see Makhmudov or Wilder knock him clear out of the ring like Joe Smith did to Hopkins.

Comment

What the hell is Frank Sanchez talking about, when does a # 13, fighter beating a # 66, ranked fighter (Carlos Negron), lead to a mandatory shot at the heavyweight title, WHEN?
        To be completely honest they're are both boring fighters to watch, on top of that This Sanchez is going to make a public statement like that, testing the fans, and the promoters intelligence.
        It ain't going to happen, besides outpointing the undefeated Efe Ajagba he hasn't fought anyone of consequence in his undefeated 20 pro fights, so stop that noise.
        As a matter of fact I hope that Negron is able to turn the tables on Sanchez 10/15/2022, (which probably won't happen), but if it did that would shut him up for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
          Mandatory shot after beating NEGRON? Bwahahaha, Mandatory shot at WHAT exactly? The World Bum Title?, gtfoh, you got to beat better competition than NEGRON to become Mandatory for a World Title. He needs to beat 2 or 3 top 5 or 10 level opponents first.
          That's exactly the way it's done!
          mawoodhouse mawoodhouse likes this.

Comment

There are so many good fight possibilities for Deontay Wilder. If he doesn't get AJ or Usyk, then he'd still have highly marketable fights with Ruiz Jr, Sanchez, Parker-Joyce winner, Hrgovic, Big Bang Zhang...

I wouldn't put him as the favorite for some of those, but they are still marquee, fun fights. If they did happen, I would predict:
            • Wilder KO3 AJ
            • Usyk W12 Wilder (with some early scares for Usyk)
            • Sanchez W12 Wilder (repeat of the Ajagba fight)
            • Wilder KO 7 Parker
            • Wilder-Joyce ??? (pick'em for me)
            • Wilder KO6 Hrgovic
            • Zhang KO10 Wilder (Chinese Foreman cannot be KO'd, but Wilder can)
            Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 09-15-2022, 11:16 AM.

Comment

When you have 4 vacant belts coming by the end of 2023 there will be all sorts of delusional fighters like Sanchez who think they deserve a mandatory title shot. If Alex Leapai can get a WBO mandatory for beating Denis Boytsov then why not Sanchez over Negron? Lol! He is highly rated in a few bodies & Joyce/Parker is for the WBO interim so there will not be no #1 or 2 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

I would predict:
                • Wilder KO3 AJ
                • Usyk W12 Wilder (with some early scares for Usyk)
                • Sanchez W12 Wilder (repeat of the Ajagba fight)
                • Wilder KO 7 Parker
                • Wilder-Joyce ??? (pick'em for me)
                • Wilder KO6 Hrgovic
                • Zhang KO10 Wilder (Chinese Foreman cannot be KO'd, but Wilder can)
                Wilder KO's all of those guys with Sanchez and Usyk being the toughest for him. The rest are toooooo slooooow. Especially Joyce and Zhang . They couldnt escape the right if Wilder warned them it was coming ahead of time.

He could literally yell Bombsquad before every shot and they'd still get it in the chops. (I 'd give anything to see him do that. )
                And Wilder aint no stiff Ajagba.
                Last edited by Wacked_Out; 09-15-2022, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X