Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora: Once Title Opportunity Presents Itself, I'm Going To Take That Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora: Once Title Opportunity Presents Itself, I'm Going To Take That Chance

Sebastian Fundora has the right idea. In an era where top contenders are willing to sacrifice ring activity and momentum just to wait out a title shot, the unbeaten 24-year-old has no desire to sit on his lead. While he presently serves as the WBC mandatory challenger and interim junior middleweight titlist for undisputed champion Jermell Charlo (35-1-1, 19KOs), Fundora realizes it's a deep queue with four such fighters guaranteed a shot at the division's top prize.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That fight with Lubin is my fight of the year, so far. Really entertaining. If his chin holds up, he could go places. I'm not sure how he makes 154

Comment

Good head on his shoulders. Entertaining fighter. With his height and reach he is a problem for sure.

Comment

Damage to Lubin is long term and makes a healthy return very questionable for him…

Comment

Guy is a solid fighter and very hard to deal with because of his size and he’s surprisingly strong for how skinny he is. His defense isn’t the best tho I don’t think he could take punches all night from Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
            Guy is a solid fighter and very hard to deal with because of his size and he’s surprisingly strong for how skinny he is. His defense isn’t the best tho I don’t think he could take punches all night from Charlo.
            I agree there. But so hard for anyone to dominate him without taking some flush shots.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              That fight with Lubin is my fight of the year, so far. Really entertaining. If his chin holds up, he could go places. I'm not sure how he makes 154
              Not eating

Comment

he wanna be a ballah, shot callah.

Comment

I remember people having doubts about him after his performance against Garcia. He comes back and performs well against Lubin and people are now overrating him - I need to see more.

Comment

"The current rotation likely has Fundora (19-0-1, 13KOs) third in line—second, at best—for a shot at Charlo."

I think Fundora is targeting the wrong Charlo! At 6'6" he should target Jermall Charlo @ 160! Why wait around another year, for a title shot @ 154? Go get a title shot right now! I think Jermell is a tougher fight than Jermall! Jermall needs a dance partner, because he's not doing jack! Take a chance, and bet on yourself!

Comment

Working...
                    X