Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Pumped For Sarah Mahfoud Unification on Joyce-Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Pumped For Sarah Mahfoud Unification on Joyce-Parker

Seven-weight world champion Amanda Serrano admits she was taken by surprise when she received the news that IBF champion Sarah Mahfoud was prepared to accept a unification fight that will take place in Manchester on September 24.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Her fight with Taylor was a classic. Eager to tune in for the next one.

Comment

Serrano is always so eager to fight and be fighting. If there are no boxing matches she does some MMA.

Comment

It seems so foolish on Serrano's (and Jake Paul's) part not to pursue the Katie Taylor rematch in Ireland. No other fight matters more for her legacy retirement savings than Katie Taylor.
        Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 09-14-2022, 02:53 PM.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Serrano is always so eager to fight and be fighting. If there are no boxing matches she does some MMA.
          Those are straight up fact's, she is a real fighter to the core, there's no huff, no bluff about her at all.

Comment

I hope she becomes undisputed and comes back to finish Taylor off, so that there will be no decision.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
              It seems so foolish on Serrano's (and Jake Paul's) part not to pursue the Katie Taylor rematch in Ireland. No other fight matters more for her legacy retirement savings than Katie Taylor.
              Serrano versus Taylor rematch will happen I'm sure of it quite possibly in the last quarter of 2023, I don't think that they'll put it off until 2024.
              It's apparent that their were issue's on both sides that prevented the signing for their immediate rematch, I don't think it's fair to cast blame on one side more than the other.
              What I will say is that Serrano is fighting in a unification bout on 09/24/2022, in the United Kingdom where Katie Taylor has fought the majority of her fights.
              If that fight sells well over there look for their rematch to possibly take place in the United Kingdom as opposed to Ireland, which would be as unfair to Serrano , as fighting in Puerto Rico would be to Taylor.
              They've both fought 3 times a piece at Madison Square Garden, and there was probably just as large of a Irish in attendance as their were Puerto Rican's on the night that they fought there.
              If they can't come to a an agreement after Serrano's fight on 09/24/2022, Serrano will look to become the unified champion against Erika Cruz in the Feather Weight division.
              Taylor hasn't signed to fight anyone, is she still mending from the shellacking Serrano gave her the first time around???

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Serrano versus Taylor rematch will happen I'm sure of it quite possibly in the last quarter of 2023, I don't think that they'll put it off until 2024.
                It's apparent that their were issue's on both sides that prevented the signing for their immediate rematch, I don't think it's fair to cast blame on one side more than the other.
                What I will say is that Serrano is fighting in a unification bout on 09/24/2022, in the United Kingdom where Katie Taylor has fought the majority of her fights.
                If that fight sells well over there look for their rematch to possibly take place in the United Kingdom as opposed to Ireland, which would be as unfair to Serrano , as fighting in Puerto Rico would be to Taylor.
                They've both fought 3 times a piece at Madison Square Garden, and there was probably just as large of a Irish in attendance as their were Puerto Rican's on the night that they fought there.
                If they can't come to a an agreement after Serrano's fight on 09/24/2022, Serrano will look to become the unified champion against Erika Cruz in the Feather Weight division.
                Taylor hasn't signed to fight anyone, is she still mending from the shellacking Serrano gave her the first time around???
                Why do you lie so extremely? There are no problems on both sides. Just one side. Serrano's side. The rematch was there and she ducked. Just like she did for years waiting for Taylor to become a shot fighter. Taylor was well past her best, almost finished. But she still clearly beat Serrano. Only delusion and dishonesty allows people to think otherwise. Now she's waiting longer to make sure she's shot to pieces before fighting her again.

Serrano is from New York. The first fight took place in New York. The second fight should take place in Ireland as Taylor hasn't fought there before. She's the A side. But hey, entitlement and arrogance seems to be the order of the day.

The fact you want this in late 2023 lets me know that you're aware of Serrano's dishonesty and plan to make sure Taylor is completely shot next time out.

You may continue with your lies, dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Why do you lie so extremely? There are no problems on both sides. Just one side. Serrano's side. The rematch was there and she ducked. Just like she did for years waiting for Taylor to become a shot fighter. Taylor was well past her best, almost finished. But she still clearly beat Serrano. Only delusion and dishonesty allows people to think otherwise. Now she's waiting longer to make sure she's shot to pieces before fighting her again.

Serrano is from New York. The first fight took place in New York. The second fight should take place in Ireland as Taylor hasn't fought there before. She's the A side. But hey, entitlement and arrogance seems to be the order of the day.

The fact you want this in late 2023 lets me know that you're aware of Serrano's dishonesty and plan to make sure Taylor is completely shot next time out.

You may continue with your lies, dishonesty and hypocrisy.
                  Neither one of us know exactly why Serrano or Taylor didn't agree to an immediate rematch, we can can only speculate as to why it didn't happen.
                  I actually wish that Serrano was fighting Taylor on 09/24/2022, and it doesn't really matter where, because a punch in the face hurts just as much in one place, as it does in the other.
                  Here is the big tell in this whole scenario Serrano is fighting in less than 2 weeks, and Taylor isn't fighting at all, why is that who's preventing her from doing so?
                  This year is almost over, so if they were to fight after her scheduled fight on 09/24/2022, it would have to be in the first quarter of 2023.
                  If they, and I emphasize THEY don't come to a mutual agreement to fight to fight in early 2023, then Serrano is going to try to become undisputed at Feather Weight.
                  If that doesn't make any sense to you then I can't explain it any clearer than that, and again this is just pure speculation, because no one knows what's going to take place in the future.
                  No dishonesty, or hypocrisy, entitlement, or arrogance involved in my posted comment's, just my opinion that I Serrano beat Taylor, and you believe that Taylor won.
                  I think that Amanda Serrano is the best female fighter in boxing, you probably think that Katie Taylor is, if they ever have the rematch there wont be any ambiguity as to who is better between the two!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post
                    Her fight with Taylor was a classic. Eager to tune in for the next one.
                    Their first fight was a battle, I think their rematch will even be better, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X