Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul On Criticism From MMA Community: I Don't Give A F---, I Played Them Like A Fiddle, Got Them Watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul On Criticism From MMA Community: I Don't Give A F---, I Played Them Like A Fiddle, Got Them Watching

Jake Paul knows that his pro career will forever come with a healthy share of doubters. Getting him to care will prove to be a greater challenge than any he believes he will ever face in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haters are going to hate,
    but Jake shall be great.

Comment

fetch?filedataid=26192&type=full.gif

Chin for days, just needs the right guy to separate him from his senses. Hopefully, It's AS. Another mouth tired of hearing.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I’ve been a part of the MMA community for 13 years and I’ll tell you guys right now. A MAJORITY (not all of them) of MMA fans are cheap beer drinking, shower once a week, low IQ individuals. They really turned me away from the sport when I used to go see the fights in person. So good on Paul for trolling them.
        Last edited by HellcatUppercut; 09-14-2022, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Yeah they are watching Jake Paul events flop or get cancelled completely. What a clown.

Comment

God he's hard to even read about without my soul rolling it's eyes. Please Anderson, win. Please, just win.

But, if you could really ****ing hurt him. That would be nice.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HellcatUppercut View Post
              I’ve been a part of the MMA community for 13 years and I’ll tell you guys right now. A MAJORITY (not all of them) of MMA fans are cheap beer drinking, shower once a week, low IQ individuals. They really turned me away from the sport when I used to go see the fights in person. So good on Paul for trolling them.
              As much as I dislike Paul, this is sadly true.

Comment

I really don't care about his career but he does have a lot of people from a lot of spectrums watching. There is no denying that.

Comment

Hes confusing people being annoyed by him with people actually being invested in watching in him fight. The actual paying audience for this **** isnt all that big.

Comment

He’s a primary example of why this next generation us screwed, full of sycophants who will do anything for press coverage and get rich in the process. Reality tv has really fkd with peoples ability to spend their time on things that matter or are worth their times. Beyond reading the headline results not a one of us should give a fk about this fight. Boxing, music, even film is starting to resemble bravo and vh1.

Comment

Working...
                    X