Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Troy Williamson Returns on Wasserman Card at University of Bolton Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Troy Williamson Returns on Wasserman Card at University of Bolton Stadium

The undefeated Troy Williamson (18-0-1, 13 KOs) joins Wasserman Boxing's Fight Night as part of a night of free-to-air boxing on Saturday September 17 at the University of Bolton Stadium, live on Channel 5 from 9:30pm.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I get that it's only a runout before he fights Kelly, but is a poor opponent.

Comment

Disappointing if Nathan Gorman isn't fighting anymore, he needs to be way more active than he's been.

Comment

I would love to see how Williamson would fare in the fighting globally. He seems to have all the tools to compete, but that division is stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
          I would love to see how Williamson would fare in the fighting globally. He seems to have all the tools to compete, but that division is stacked.
          Disagree. I think any foray beyond domestic level would go similarly to Lewis Ritson's, who looked much better than Williamson has done at British level. Williamson just went life or death with a virtual unknown.

Seems like a down to earth guy, but he's almost guaranteed never to win at world level.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X