Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Anderson Silva - Face To Face at Phoenix Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Anderson Silva - Face To Face at Phoenix Presser

Paul, Silva Glendale Press Conference Photos Gallery - Jake "The Problem Child" Paul continued to express his admiration for Anderson "The Spider" Silva during the second leg of the pair's press tour on Tuesday, even following the combat sports legend on Instagram, during an event at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Ariz., site of their mega fight on Saturday, October 29 on SHOWTIME PPV. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Silva better not lose this fight. Jake Paul is embarrassing all the UFC fighters that he has fought, and Im not even a UFC fan.

Comment

Boxers only have themselves to blame for this. It is the same deal going on with Crawford and Spence right now. Too much posturing and less of trying to make meaningful fights thereby creating the vacuum that brought about all this charade. Imagine Jake Paul coming into the sports and pushing these guys outta the way for relevance simply 'cos these guys wait around and don't want to make meaningful fights. Hopefully Silva can pull down the curtain on this clown show.

Comment

Why so much hate for jake Paul? The guy is putting in a lot of work learning to box and taking the sport serious, might I not add, improving from each fight. Yea.. he’s not fighting the best, but he’s progressively picking better opponents each fight. Silva is respectable, solid opponent for only having 5 pro fights. He’s putting his health on the line, doing a great job at promoting fights, and making millions of dollars. You keyboard warriors spew hate, get your lazy asses off the couch and try punching a heavy bag for once in your life.

Comment

This guy needs to fight a boxer ...this is called boxing ....earning this type of money for these circus fights don't cut it with me when real fighters need it.Yes he brings people in ,the figures show this but NOT for the sport of boxing just catchweight , ridiculous circus fights for the causals.

Comment

Hopefully age hasn't completely caught up with Silva. He did beat Chavez so he might well knock Paul out. 46 is pretty old though.

Comment

A truly iconic moment seeing one of the greatest legends in combat sport in the modern era going up against Anderson Silva.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                This guy needs to fight a boxer ...this is called boxing ....earning this type of money for these circus fights don't cut it with me when real fighters need it.Yes he brings people in ,the figures show this but NOT for the sport of boxing just catchweight , ridiculous circus fights for the causals.
                I was against the whole Paul brothers making it to prime time so quickly with literally no boxing experience but my opinion has changed a bit.

1. Jake seems to be taking it seriously. It's not like he's being a clown in the ring
                2. The guy had 0 boxing experience so I wouldn't expect him to go up against big threats. No one goes against big threats in their first couple of fights although I agree he should fight actual boxers here shortly (he did try Fury and Rahman or maybe he didnt')
                3. He did help make Taylor-Serrano and helped them get a really nice payday and that's a better contribution to female boxing than all of the promoters with years of experience and all the connections
                4. Everyone knows he's not a boxer, he's trying to be one and he's an excellent self-promoter. He brings a lot of casuals, true, but casuals are what keep boxing alive
                5. He gets actual boxers on the undercards and they get the exposure

Comment

I hope Silva puts this clown to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                  X