Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Tense Face To Face at Grand Arrivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Tense Face To Face at Grand Arrivals

Canelo, Golovkin Grand Arrivals Photos Gallery - This Saturday night is the third installment of the classic modern rivalry between Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin, with the Mexican king putting his undisputed Super-Middleweight crown on the line against Kazakhstan's reigning WBA and IBF Middleweight ruler in the most anticipated match up of 2022. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Liver separated them, GGGeezer united them.

canelo-smith%20(3)_1663108711.jpg

Comment

Somewhere Demetrius Andrade is outraged that he can't draw this kind of crowd for his arrivals.

Comment

Canelo looks drained bet the house on GGG!
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Dude, Is it just me or did GGGs head double in size?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            Dude, Is it just me or did GGGs head double in size?
            Those good Ole Olympic Russian supplements.
            MexicanFistology MexicanFistology likes this.

Comment

I hope Canelo got back down to business and stopped all that golfing nonsense during training camp.

Comment

Canelo looking nervous as heck. He knows this will be another cherrypick gone wrong.

Comment

Canelo looks tense AF, while GGG looks like he's relaxed and enjoying life. It can only mean what I've suspected for awhile now, which is that his weight fluctuation is taking its toll. I bet he's struggling trying to shed that muscle before the weigh-in. Whatever the case, it's a clear sign that something isn't going right in camp.
                  NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X