Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: AJ Trainer Fernandez Says Joshua 'Will Definitely Beat' Usyk in a Third Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: AJ Trainer Fernandez Says Joshua 'Will Definitely Beat' Usyk in a Third Fight

Angel Fernandez is optimistic that Anthony Joshua will bounce back from one of the toughest losses of his career. In fact, the trainer of the former heavyweight champion from London is certain that Joshua will "definitely" defeat Oleksandr Usyk if they ever get in the ring together again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You call this con artist a "trainer"?

Comment

At the end of round 9 I had Usyk up by 1 round (with no drawn rounds) and obviously Usyk won the last 3. I like the sound of what’s coming out of AJ’s camp and he definitely needs to get busier and fight more often. The trouble is with big fights they limit the amount of times they scrap due to the shear cost of the event. AJ performed well against Usyk and he will only get better from the experience of sharing the ring with a potential all time great.

Comment

Man ur the exact reason AJ lost. You talked WAYYY too much in the corner between rounds. And u don't know a left hook from a fishing hook. U might actually be worse than McKrackhead! Where tf does AJ find these towel coaches and motivational speakers? He needs only one TEACHER, not a coach. Get rid of this character b4 it's too late and u get knocked out cold next time!! Stay with just Grandpa, or take ur sorry ass down to Floyd. Yes, Floyd is indeed a pure and true SIMP, but there's no doubt in my mind he could teach u how to box a whole lot better, how to stop gassing out in big fights, and improve you in every way. AJ will be known as the guy with all the potential, with the body, with the strength, who just needed a real teacher for his whole career. To the younger fighters coming up, make sure u have a real trainer who can really teach u something
        Last edited by archiemoore1; 09-13-2022, 05:55 AM.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I rate Usyk, I think he is a great fighter. But the longer Usyk stays in the Heavyweight division, the more fighters may figure him out.

He did nothing different in the Joshua rematch, when all the talk was about him picking up where he left off in round 12th of the first fight 'That did not happen, he did not do what Fury did vs Wilder II'.

I am not sure whether Joshua would beat Usyk in the third fight, but the trajectory seems to be? That he would improve in his effort against him again.

This has nothing to do with Usyk not being a super heavyweight. I have always stated that he has a limited inside game. I don't think he is as a complete fighter as Evander Holyfield.

I also think David Haye at his peak, is also a better fighter. Haye was just as fast, hit with more power, and definitely had a better defense. Haye's effort vs a peak Kiltschko is underrated, especially defensively.

I think Usyk has to beat these guys, then get out of the division. He still may well achieve all of this. I have not written him off vs Tyson Fury.

Usyk's upper limits of his ability is still unknown. I don't think he constantly beats these guys with the same game plan every single time. His tactics will have to be different vs Fury than they were vs Joshua.

But yes, Top fighter.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-13-2022, 05:47 AM.

Comment

We're improving and will do it 3rd time round promise, is poor from a trainer.

He and they failed. And part of the reason is exactly that weak mentality of, boy done good, prolly win 'next time'.

Comment

I have never seen a heavyweight unified contest where a fighter was hit flush so many times in the face and still not go down. i'm a AJ fan and its not to say AJ has a granite chin just Usyk cant punch for ****. However, even with that said he is just too good a boxer and too elusive for AJ to capitalise on his lack of power. He stands more chance against Fury. At least the pace wont be frantic. Fury still beats him unfortunately

Comment

I don’t see a reason why AJ shouldn’t. He came awfully close in defeating Usyk the last time.

I mean he began opening up too late while gassing out in the championship rounds.

Had he done just a little more in the earlier rounds he could have easily won that fight.

Comment

I said this Angel is something else. This guy couldn’t box eggs. Hes pathetic. Probably up they’re with the worse trainers of all time. Kids clueless.

Joshua can NOT beat usyk. Maybe 1 out of every 10 times he could do it.

Joshua threw all he had at usyk, Oleksandr ate that up and came back with fire.

anthony Joshua simply lacks this trait.

Comment

Joshua didn't really improve arguably he won 3/4 rounds in the rematch just as he did the first except the moments he had just seemed more impactful in the rematch.

Truth is his "moments" were just as real as Usyk's alleged moments in the twelfth of their first fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X