Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Anderson Silva - Face To Face at Los Angeles Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Anderson Silva - Face To Face at Los Angeles Presser

Jake Paul, Anderson Silva Los Angeles Press Conference Photos Gallery - In a press conference that broke new ground for the amount of respect and appreciation on display, Jake "The Problem Child" Paul and Anderson "The Spider" Silva showed that fighters don't have to exchange insults to spread the word on a matchup that promises to deliver fireworks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see Jake Paul winning he has too many advantages not to.

Comment

Still can't believe silva beat chavez Jr

Comment

Won't be tuning in.
        REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

What kind of people buy these ppv's? I'd imagine that Jake Pauls young fans don't have the money for this so is it their parents? Does Jake Paul have adult fans? Boxing fans don't or at least shouldn't give a **** about these fights so where these numbers come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
            What kind of people buy these ppv's? I'd imagine that Jake Pauls young fans don't have the money for this so is it their parents? Does Jake Paul have adult fans? Boxing fans don't or at least shouldn't give a **** about these fights so where these numbers come from?
            MMA fans or more likely UFC fans who hope their old has been fighters can beat the bum Jake

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                1hourBum got a serious man crush on Teofimo.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post

1hourBum got a serious man crush on Teofimo.
                  Pedro, What the peeps want to know is when Tommy Fury fighting somebody? Jake Paul is taking all the risk, but that bum Tommy just wants to pad his record and collect million dollar checks from Jake Paul.

Comment

Cant believe i'm living in the timeline where Anderson Silva gets KTFO by a Disney star.

Comment

Working...
                    X