Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeison Rosario-Yoelvis Gomez To Be Part Of Showtime Tripleheader November 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeison Rosario-Yoelvis Gomez To Be Part Of Showtime Tripleheader November 5

Yoelvis Gomez will take an intriguing step up in opposition in his seventh professional fight. BoxingScene.com has learned that the emerging Cuban southpaw has agreed to face former junior middleweight champion Jeison Rosario next. Their 12-round, 154-pound fight likely will take place November 5 as part of a "Showtime Championship Boxing" tripleheader at a site to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big step up on paper but Rosario is just not durable enough I see the Cuban taking it in under 8. If Rosario shows up to fight though it could be interesting but he just seems to get hurt too easy and Gomez is a decent puncher.

Comment

I expect Gomez to beat Rosario. Should be a fun fight while it lasts. Gomez is being matched very aggressively.

Comment

I think I hate Yoelvis Gomez. Doubt Rosario can make Jr middleweight anymore so he probably loses.

Comment

Might've said it before when I last saw his name, but...

Yo, Elvis!

Comment

Oh yeah, I like this! Glad Rosario had the balls to fight him! I wish Xander Zayas was with PBC! I want to see him tested in 2023!

Comment

Seems as though Rosario has entered "gatekeeper" status. On top of that, he struuugles to make 154, why is he even trying at this point? It cost him both the Charlo and the Lubin fight. You're 6 feet tall, dude- move up in weight already.

Comment

Working...
              X