Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: My Goal is The Undisputed Title, But I Won't Take Ortiz Lightly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: My Goal is The Undisputed Title, But I Won't Take Ortiz Lightly

Former three division world champion Vasiliy Lomachenko is looking to shake off the rust and put on a show when he returns to the ring on Saturday, October 29. Lomachenko will collide with undefeated contender Jamaine Ortiz at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

circus clown your not getting a shot haneys going franchise your belt will be emailed you its called karma...haneys fighting tank after kambosos if by some miracle he beats tank your at the bottom of tanks list hes got bigger fish to fry..........
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
      circus clown your notppl getting a shot haneys going franchise your belt will be emailed you its called karma...haneys fighting tank after kambosos if by some miracle he beats tank your at the bottom of tanks list hes got bigger fish to fry..........
      Haney should be happy Loma was busy in Ukraine, Otherwise Hugging Haney would be begging Loma for a shot.
      Last edited by boxingitis; 09-12-2022, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Hope Haney serves him back his own dish, just a little colder this time.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
          Hope Haney serves him back his own dish, just a little colder this time.
          If Loma was Undisputed now, and had not stay in Ukraine, you would be crying for Loma to give Devin " The Hugger" Haney a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
            circus clown your not getting a shot haneys going franchise your belt will be emailed you its called karma...haneys fighting tank after kambosos if by some miracle he beats tank your at the bottom of tanks list hes got bigger fish to fry..........
            How can you fanboys have such little confidence in your guy? You're basically saying that Haney has no chance, encouraging Haney to duck Loma. It's absolutely cringe
            AmpMcv AmpMcv eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

If Loma was Undisputed now, and had not stay in Ukraine, you would be crying for Loma to give Devin " The Hugger" Haney a title shot.
              Watch everything go to **** for Haney now. We could see some crazy upset down under, maybe the robbery everyone expected in the first one. Kambosos is going for broke, and who knows, that could spell "BAD NEWS" for Devin. He got hit cleanly several times. He was more bruised in their first fight than I remember in his other fights.

Comment

I can't wait to see Loma back in the ring. He's going to make a statement and let everyone know that "THE MASTER" is back. I predict a stoppage in the same way that he stopped Nakatani.
                eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

I can see Loma defeating Ortiz but I cannot see him defeating Devin Haney due to Haney's overall physical advantages. Haney is 5'9 and has a 71' inch reach advantage as compared to Loma who is only 5'7 with a 67' inch reach.

Which means that the "Matrix" is going to have to sell out and take several risks in order to win this fight. If he does then he has a chance of defeating Haney but he has to press and turn it into a firefight; Something that he was very reluctant in doing against Teofimo Lopez which inevitably cost him the fight.

However, if he gets in there and try to out box and out think Devin then he will get picked apart. Loma must be willing to fight and get hit if he stands any chance of defeating Devin 'The Dream' Haney.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 09-12-2022, 08:39 PM.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I can see Loma defeating Ortiz but I cannot see him defeating Devin Haney due to Haney's overall physical advantages. Haney is 5'9 and has a 71' inch reach advantage as compared to Loma who is only 5'7 with a 67' inch reach.

Which means that the "Matrix" is going to have to sell out and take several risks in order to win this fight. If he does then he has a chance of defeating Haney but he has to press and turn it into a firefight; Something that he was very reluctant in doing against Teofimo Lopez which inevitably cost him the fight.

However, if he gets in there and try to out box and out think Devin then he will get picked apart. Loma must be willing to fight and get hit if he stands any chance of defeating Devin 'The Dream' Haney.
                    I think the difference is Teo and Haneys power. If he was able to withstand Teos power I think he’ll be less reluctant to take Haneys

Comment

Working...
                    X