Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Vows To Punish Jeremias Ponce For Title Fight Delay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Vows To Punish Jeremias Ponce For Title Fight Delay

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Subriel Matias will have to wait a little longer for his world title opportunity. The boxer from Fajardo announced over the weekend that his fight against Argentine Jeremias Ponce, scheduled for October 15 for the vacant 140-pound title of the International Boxing Federation (IBF,) had to be postponed due to "irresponsibility" of his rival's team.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh damn Browny is pissed. Understandably so. Ponce gonna get fscked up.

Comment

I believe Matias too Ponce is fuxxxked.

Comment

I'd be scared ****less to fight Subriel dude is a monster in the Ring. Almost all his fights I'm afraid for his opponents lives

Comment

ponce is terrified of matias

Comment

I understand him being pissed because it's true Ponce's team should've taken care of that but all of you saying Ponce is scared of Matias c'mon man that's just a fantasy you are building around Subriel like he wasn't getting caught against the Kazakh and he even got hurt he's not invincible and he's shown vulnerabilities already. I like Matias he's a dog but he's pretty limited, I still see him becoming a champion though but I don't expect the Ponce fight to be easy or expect Ponce to fight scared.

Comment

Just wanna see Matias fight

Comment

Just wanna see another PR world champion again and this guy can be next. Ponce has a pretty record and looks like he has power on paper, but we will see if Matias' pressure will expose if his record is just glossy or not.

Comment

You have to take Matias very seriously, he has already proved his fists are deadly weapons.
                  KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Subriel relax for now, because you just might be matched against someone else for the vacant IBF championship title belt.
                    When you finally meet Ponce, you finally meet him plain, and simple. Just stay focused, and ready for whoever it is that you'll be facing in the near future.
                    Last edited by Boricua181; 09-13-2022, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X