Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez: There's Expectation On Me, I Know That I Need To Perform at My Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez: There's Expectation On Me, I Know That I Need To Perform at My Best

Jesse Rodriguez is relishing his role as the co-main attraction to the trilogy blockbuster between Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy 'GGG' Golovkin at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night, as he makes his second defense of his WBC World Super-Flyweight title against Israel Gonzalez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Heck yeah kid, I like the way he talks. He's gonna be a problem for a long time. Young and accomplished, yet not at allover-confident

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Heck yeah kid, I like the way he talks. He's gonna be a problem for a long time. Young and accomplished, yet not at allover-confident
      YouTube channel "Sergical Boxing" did an excellent video about Bam.
      https://youtu.be/HPTdHicAalQ
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Bam says "but I do downplay what I do because I’m a humble guy."

“I’m right where I need to be, it’s just the beginning and the sky is the limit for me. I can’t tell you how far I can go because I don’t know how to stop. I want to be one of those fighters that 20 years from now, people say; ‘remember Bam Rodriguez, he was a bad dude’. One of those legends."

Humble?? Not sure about that.

Comment

Working...
        X