Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Conor Benn To Move Forward, Despite Eubank Sr. Threatening To Pull Son From Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Conor Benn To Move Forward, Despite Eubank Sr. Threatening To Pull Son From Event

The next generation of the Eubank-Benn rivalry will move forward despite extraordinary efforts by Chris Eubank Sr. to sabotage the event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

sr was always a drama queen, jr begged for this fight suggesting the catch weight, i dont think wild horses could drag jr from this fight
    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

As I said, Eubank Jr cannot make that weight and fight with some comfort.

I wouldn't be shocked if he made the weight limit agreed upon, but if he could fight without looking like a walking zombie ala Chavez Jr vs Canelo.

Comment

Nobody really cares about these 2 UK bums. Nobody really cares about UK fighters in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          As I said, Eubank Jr cannot make that weight and fight with some comfort.

I wouldn't be shocked if he made the weight limit agreed upon, but if he could fight without looking like a walking zombie ala Chavez Jr vs Canelo.
          He weighed in at 159 two years ago. I doubt he'll have much trouble making 157 limit, while still beating Benn with relative ease.
          SplitSecond SplitSecond likes this.

Comment

Eubank lost a son.

as a father, I can only imagine the grief. Losing weight is a very dangerous for a 30+ yr old man before combat.

Eubank Jr has beat a man into a coma himself.

Comment

That fight is a joke and Sr. is right a dangerous one too. Jr . is nearly 33 and hasn't made that weight since teenage years .Jr .himself says that he will not be his full operational self and only 40-60% ...that's his own words in this dangerous sport! .So anyone behind this stupidity inc. Jr. should be ashamed. I would not let my son drop such weight knowing how vunerable he could be but to Jr. and the greedy people around him ....it doesn't matter as long as they get paid. I genuinely feel for Sr. having lost one son recently....absolutely shameful.They should at least wait until Benn can get to a decent size and weight but are so poor they are both afraid of what a loss will do to this match.

Comment

I guess we know who's getting their hand raised at the end of this ....

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Eubank lost a son.

as a father, I can only imagine the grief. Losing weight is a very dangerous for a 30+ yr old man before combat.

Eubank Jr has beat a man into a coma himself.
                  I definitely get his concerns. I lost my 19 year old son to a drowning. I constantly worry about my other son. It 's the nature of being a parent.
                  Mike con Mike con likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post

I definitely get his concerns. I lost my 19 year old son to a drowning. I constantly worry about my other son. It 's the nature of being a parent.
                    damn. that's rough. my condolenes.

Comment

Working...
                    X