Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: 'Usually I Go Eight Weeks Without Sex For a Fight ... Conor Benn Gets Two'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: 'Usually I Go Eight Weeks Without Sex For a Fight ... Conor Benn Gets Two'

Chris Eubank Jr. promised he only needed to be 60% percent of himself on fight night to defeat Conor Benn, and that apparently also extends to his proclivities in the bedroom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Headline makes it sound like Eubank finds Benn irresistible.

Comment

Thank you for this information, Mr. Jr.

Comment

Thank you, Chris. Always wondered about this. Cash in

Comment

He's gonna look like a right muppet if he gets f@#ked by Benn now

Comment

Eubanks, Tmi your father and mother watching I assumed you was a virgin.
            I'm scared to have kids, as it means my parents know I did it with my girlfriend
            Last edited by hugh grant; 09-12-2022, 06:13 AM.

Comment

No Chocolate Brownies for two weeks?

Comment

I resent the fact that this idiot is getting so much money for nothing .Both he and Benn are only in this circus fight because of their dads being so good a long time ago!. Imagine Benn Sr. fighting Eubank Jr. or Benn jr. fighting Eubank sr. in their primes .................that about sums this shyte up.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

“Jake Paul gets one week. So you’re not at the bottom of the barrel, but you’re close.”
                  I found this hilarious. This is the kind of fight selling that he's needed for years.

Comment

euvank cant go 2 weeks without begging someone for a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X