Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Eager To Step in To Fight Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Eager To Step in To Fight Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua in December

Luis "King Kong" Ortiz is only a week removed from his twelve round decision loss to Andy Ruiz Jr. but is already itching to return to action and would like to return before the end of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Riiiight. Beg and beg and beg for the fight, then ask for $10 million. Typical PBC fighter playbook.
    Even Deontay and Shirley are trying to attract Joshua's attention now. And when Hearn starts talks,
    these beggars start dictating terms all all sorts of demands and start playing blame games. Kills me.

Comment

Ortiz/Joshua makes sense since they are both coming off losses. Ortiz has nothing to offer Tyson Fury, at least if Fury fights AJ it's a big UK fight that makes sense financially.
      blitted_master blitted_master likes this.

Comment

My man just wants work. Lol

Comment

Thanks but no thanks. It's time to retire or face guys out of top 10 if Ortiz wants to win fights
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

That MFer T-Rex won't die I guess.

Comment

Don't know how many people would want to see Ortiz again with another established name. He hardly threw substantial punches in his last fight. He simply didn't deliver. All he did was to pose the entire fight. It's not entertaining to watch.

Comment

YOU got to Flucking love him!

Comment

Your arse just got clocked a couple weeks ago

Comment

It seems like Cuban fighters are the boxers who are most willing to fight. Lara and Ugas are always looking for fights as well. I think it comes from growing up in a restricted country, these guy's no the value of money.

Comment

Working...
                    X