Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko Eager For Devin Haney Showdown: "I Need This Fight, Undisputed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko Eager For Devin Haney Showdown: "I Need This Fight, Undisputed"

It was a daunting and arduous task, but one that Vasiliy Lomachenko was more than willing to take on. After being knocked off his lightweight throne at the hands of Teofimo Lopez in 2020, the Ukrainian star began the slow and meticulous climb back up the 135-pound ladder. With back-to-back victories over Masayoshi Nakatani and Richard
    [Click Here To Read More]

haney should just tell circus clown to get to the back of the queue or do what circus clown did move and except franchise make the circus clown the email champ its all he deserves

Comment

Haha Haney fans already triggered...

Loma BACK!!!! Be scurred be very scurred

Comment

Someone should email Loma a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
          haney should just tell circus clown to get to the back of the queue or do what circus clown did move and except franchise make the circus clown the email champ its all he deserves
          Consider going to a doctor. Incoherent, delusional speech can be a sign of a stroke. Wishing you the best of health.

Comment

Timing. If they fight in 2 years, I give Loma practically no chance due to age.

I've been saying all along how Arum has screwed over Loma's career by not inserting a rematch clause with Lopez. He made a bet on Lopez's future while saying that he doesn't believe in rematch clauses. Fury has one in all of his fights. Go figure, how Arum's beliefs change depending on who he wants to make the next big thing.
            Say what you will about Eddie, but Eddie protects his champions at least with a rematch clause.
            Last edited by alexjust; 09-11-2022, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post

Comment

It would be funny if Haney loses to Loma after all the title swapping that has happened. Or Kambosos beats Haney then fights Loma and loses. It is all a mystery until it happens.

Comment

Loma choose to fight a no-hoper instead of going straight for Haney. Loma scared.

Comment

Haney outclasses his badly. He had his chance a while ago, but he chose to be the franchise champ. He's a chump

Comment

Working...
                    X