Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Canelo is Going To Knock Golovkin Out in Trilogy Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Canelo is Going To Knock Golovkin Out in Trilogy Fight

Former four division champion Juan Manuel Marquez is expecting countryman Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to score a knockout victory over Gennadiy Golovkin in their upcoming trilogy, which takes place next Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see it the other way arround do you want to place a bet
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

ggg got beat up in the 2nd fight with his face looking like a mess, and he will either get stopped or ko'ed in this one.

Comment

Maybe the 2nd fight was and should have been close on the scorecards. But Canelo landed 23 of the 25 hardest punches in that fight. GGG has a great chin which masks how hard he got hit. Canelo landed concussive, head-spinning punches.

Comment

I think GGG loses convincing this fight, but ko him/stop him...naw. He still has a solid chin and can turn it up a notch.

Comment

I think it would look pretty bad on Canelos part of he doesnt stop Golovkin at this point. This is supposed to be peak Canelo who before the Bivol fight was at the top of many p4p lists. And then we have 40 year old Golovkin who’s looked less of himself in each fight since their rematch. I know there’s a ton of intangibles that play a part in all of it but this is pretty much the simplest way to describe their careers at the moment.

On paper this should be Canelos easiest fight since the Yildirm fight. I think if he struggles or looks less than spectacular in this, it shows that either Canelo is slightly overrated or Golovkin at 40 years old is underrated.

Other than a KO which is unlikely but absolutely possible, I don’t see how Golovkin wins a decision against Canelo once you take all the above things mentioned into consideration. GGG couldn’t get a decision 5 years ago, how does he get one now when he has declined in just about every area of his game

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
              ggg got beat up in the 2nd fight with his face looking like a mess, and he will either get stopped or ko'ed in this one.
              canelo was on steroids so that was not legit

Comment

Triple G by big ko.
                eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post

canelo was on steroids so that was not legit
                  Is that how steroids work ?
                  Turns weak chins into cement ?

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                    Triple G by big ko.