Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli Floors DeAndre Ware Three Times In 2nd Round Knockout Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli Floors DeAndre Ware Three Times In 2nd Round Knockout Win

Christian Mbilli delivered the statement he sought to make in his latest in-ring performance. A dominant performance was provided by France's Mbilli, a 2016 Olympic quarterfinalist and current super middleweight contender who overwhelmed Toledo's DeAndre Ware. The last of three knockdowns provided an immediate stoppage at
    [Click Here To Read More]

Christian Mbilli looks great. He's a high-octane fighter who's on top of you 24/7. Add massive punching power, and we could see a future champion. I also like the fact that he's with Marc Ramsay, who's very selective with the fighters he trains. Mbilli will be around for awhile. Let's hope that he's promoted correctly.

(BTW: If I had one criticism, he was lucky tonight that Ware himself didn't pack a big wallop. Mbilli has a habit of taking as he lands because he leaves himself too open by pushing for the KO.)
    Last edited by Cypocryphy; 09-09-2022, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
      Christian Mbilli looks great. He's a high-octane fighter who's on top of you 24/7. Add massive punching power, and we could see a future champion. I also like the fact that he's with Marc Ramsay, who's very selective with the fighters he trains. Mbilli will be around for awhile. Let's hope that he's promoted correctly.

(BTW: If I had one criticism, he was lucky tonight that Ware himself didn't pack a big wallop. Mbilli has a habit of taking as he lands because he leaves himself too open by pushing for the KO.)
      Berlanga would be a good test for him and vice versa IMO
      Afi23 Afi23 Cypocryphy Cypocryphy like this.

Comment

This guy is starting to become a real force at the weight
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Mbilli is a good fighter, 'Solide' looks solid

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Berlanga would be a good test for him and vice versa IMO
            I don't know if Berlanga's team wants him in there with a young and very busy fighter at the moment unless they see it as a "sink or swim" type of fight before they drop TR's promotional machine behind him.

Comment

Put Morrell against this guy

Comment

Who is the man woman in the background?

Comment

Working...
                X