Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Newfel Ouatah Protests In Ring, Simon Kean Credited With 16-Second Stoppage Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Newfel Ouatah Protests In Ring, Simon Kean Credited With 16-Second Stoppage Win

Simon Kean didn't have to throw a punch to collect his latest win. Newfel Ouatah traveled all the way from France after a 15-month layoff, just to quit in the ring seconds after the opening bell sounded for a heavyweight clash between past Olympians. Ouatah dropped to a knee and raised his fist, informing
    [Click Here To Read More]

What the actual hell?!?

Comment

The headline says "he protests" but the article doesn't even suggest a motive...

Comment

I thought the article was going to explain why that happened but it doesn't say anything. Can't someone get the story on this?

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
          The headline says "he protests" but the article doesn't even suggest a motive...
          He left the ring before anyone could get an explanation as to why he did what he did. Not even the referee seemed to know why, other than being told by Ouatah that he wasn't going to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
            I thought the article was going to explain why that happened but it doesn't say anything. Can't someone get the story on this?
            Nobody knows, the boxer ran out of the arena and talked to no one.
            Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Tae View Post

Nobody knows, the boxer ran out of the arena and talked to no one.
              I wouldn't be surprised if it was due to his having the ****s. Things like that happen.

Comment

Curtis Harper 2.0?

Simon Kean is garbage though and MTL boxing is pretty corrupt so not going to judge the guy too harshly without knowing what the real story is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
                  Apparently he did not have insurance and that is why he refused to fight
                  Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Lol

631bf77358210f7cdfe90b76_Simon%20Kean%20%20Newfel%20Ouatah%20.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X