Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields-Marshall, Mayer-Baumgardner Show Postponed Due To Queen Elizabeth II's Passing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields-Marshall, Mayer-Baumgardner Show Postponed Due To Queen Elizabeth II's Passing

Saturday's historic all-women's card at the O2 Arena, London, has been postponed following the death of Queen Elizabeth II. The whole card has been provisionally moved to October 15 at the same venue.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-09-2022, 08:36 AM.

Ridiculous decision when other sports like cricket and rugby are going ahead.

The event will suffer in my opinion. Seen lots of people saying they’ve lost money on transport and hotels that they can’t get refunded at this late stage and won’t be attending the rescheduled one. it wasn’t sold out anyway.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 09-09-2022, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Utter bs……

Comment

Well, was looking forward to it, and usually there's no top women's fight in boxing, but can respect this.

I thought it would maybe be postponed by a couple of weeks, not more than a month, but okay. God bless the Queen and family, although I'm no fan of Harry and you know who.

God save the King.

Comment

Just seems a bit pointless. People will still be going out and having fun in other ways, or staying home and watching TV, this doesn't really ensure peak mourning. Would've been better to have this big event with people waving UK flags and singing in the crowd. Plus if Marshall won people might've got behind her more.

Comment

Why can't they respect Queen during the show somehow? This is just bull**** for everyone involved in anything that this affects. I would understand better if it was her funeral day.

Comment

What a joke. **** the queen.

Comment

Nutters have some respect!

Comment

So everything gets cancelled people lose money and something they've been looking forward to just because a 96 year old woman who most people have never met has passed away

Comment

Well Marshall and Mayer can enjoy their 0 for another month, then the beats come in.

Comment

Working...
                    X