Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Doubts Teofimo Lopez Will Find Success At 140: "I Don't See It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Doubts Teofimo Lopez Will Find Success At 140: "I Don't See It"

Pedro Campa defiantly looked into the eyes of Teo Lopez, as their showdown drew near. Despite being deemed a sizable underdog heading in, Campa hung tough with Lopez during their ESPN main event on August 13th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

stop doubting then regis grow a set and fight lopez see where that gets you ...i see a seat on the canvas for you...........

Comment

Prograis beats the breaks off of Lopez. He isn't getting past Taylor or Ramirez. He's younger so he can wait them our or till they move up.
      Quercusalba Quercusalba mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Prograis trying to line up that fight. Teo gets offended easily especially when his skills are doubted. I don't think Teo would fight Regis though.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
          stop doubting then regis grow a set and fight lopez see where that gets you ...i see a seat on the canvas for you...........
          You're trippin' Regis Will whoop that boy's ass, Regis been tryna get his hands on him, but ol' boy pretending he doesn't exist. Regis practically #2 at 140

Comment

I won’t mind seeing that fight. I got Teo but Regis is a live dog. Teo is to sharp and quick for him.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Prograis trying to line up that fight. Teo gets offended easily especially when his skills are doubted. I don't think Teo would fight Regis though.
              I thought you followed this??? Lopez senior talked about it and he doesn't want that fight, certainly not now, maybe down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                I thought you followed this??? Lopez senior talked about it and he doesn't want that fight, certainly not now, maybe down the road.
                Prograis is scheduled to fight for a title. If he wins it don't know if that is a route that the Lopez team would take since Prograis don't have a huge promotional company backing him and also has a lot of credibility like an opponent.

Thanks for the info, I was un-aware of that.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
                  Teo not ready for Regis. He has to clean up his defense work on his movement. Prograis is awkward and attacks in volume with a lot of power. Lopez gotta get in the gym and work on some things and maybe climb the ladder with a few fights before Regis
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

This would be a PPV worthy fight. I’ll so Pay $75 to see Teo and prograis throw down.

Comment

Working...
                    X