Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Still Hoping For Third Charlo Fight: "I Don't Wanna Die Saying I'm Even With You"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Still Hoping For Third Charlo Fight: "I Don't Wanna Die Saying I'm Even With You"

In most instances, the brazen back-and-forth trash talk that two fighters engage in leading up to their showdown, is nothing more than playful and innocuous banter. Yet, in the case of Tony Harrison's seemingly endless foray of disparaging words spewed in the direction of Jermell Charlo (35-1-1, 19 KOs), the 31-year-old not only meant every bit of it, he still feels the same exact way, despite sharing the ring with him on two occasions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Someone need to be honest with Tony and say you not even, the first fight a close gift and then you got knocked the F out! Your judgement is off already, dammm!

Comment

A beatdown will do that to the brain. This man really thinks that he is on Charlo's level, even after how average he's looked since getting KOd. He just wants the money fight before Charlo moves up and the next champions won't give him a shot.
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Someone need to be honest with Tony and say you not even, the first fight a close gift and then you got knocked the F out! Your judgement is off already, dammm!
        Good post, spot on, nuff said, end thread.

Comment

This is a cash out money grab fight for Tony Harrison at this point. Jermell totally obliterates him in less than three rounds now. That rematch took a lot out of him. It has permanently ruined and aged him. He is no longer the same fighter he was before then.

Comment

Working...
          X