Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Expects Canelo To Give GGG A One-Sided Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Expects Canelo To Give GGG A One-Sided Beating

In previous encounters against Gennadiy Golovkin in 2017 and 2018, the betting world viewed Canelo Alvarez as a slight underdog. However, with nearly a half decade passing by since they last shared the ring against one another, oddsmakers have shifted their line of thinking.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow! I don't see that happening! I think it will be competitive as usual, for at least the first 7! I could see Canelo getting a stoppage after 7! I get that GGG has looked average lately, and that he's 40, but if there's one fight he can get up for, it's this one! His legacy is on the line!

Comment

Jesus. Bradley is getting more and more crazy with his predictions. If anyone's stock is going down, it'll be Bradley's as a fight analyzer. Saying that Canelo beats Golovkin is one thing but saying that he gives a 12 round beat down of Golovkin is another thing entirely. He also said that he might not make it past the fourth round. LMAO!!! Bradley!! What's happened to you man? The problem with Bradley is that he does all his thinking with his feelings.
      Last edited by Cypocryphy; 09-09-2022, 06:00 AM.

Comment

It will be competitive in which nel o might get a genuine win this time on points. Ggg is nel o kri ptonite so can't discount Ggg winning.

Comment

I am a huge GGG fan, but frankly I agree with Tim, I think GGG has slowed just enough, that Canelo's speed will be too much. I see Canelo by TKO 10 (GGG on his stool).. GGG is 40, and he fights a style where age will be a factor.

Comment

Bradley is correct in a stoppage and I do believe GGG is going to fight with much heart however he’s old and didn’t look great in his last fight until the stoppage which was ok. I can see this like the end of Alexis with Pryor or Chavez with Gay La Hoya! However, he will get stopped and either Johnathan Banks throw in the towel or he will take a knee, so Bradley weak ass not far off on this one!

Comment

This is what the result should be, it is what most expect, and it’s the main reason why the Captain of managing risk vs reward Canelo, has finally taken this 3rd fight against the 40 year old inactive ggg. Now if by some miracle it doesn’t happen and Ggg is able to turn back the clock, Canelo’s stock will drop faster than Broners or Mikey Garcia because the curtain will be lifted on Canelo’s resume of mediocrity over the last 4 years since his controversial “win” over Ggg.
              Last edited by Jab jab boom; 09-09-2022, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Canelo will obliterate this overhyped bum once and for all. It will be glorious.

Comment

Does anyone know if canelo is still vegan, apparently being vegan really damages a person, u can see it aged him in his last fight, I don't think canelo is a spring chicken anymore he has miles on that clock, still an interesting fight though, I think the bookies got this one spot on with odds
                  Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

The only thing I know is "IF" Golovkin goes back in time and has Canelo down on the floor and an ambulance coming in to help him, I will still be hearing the Dazn crew saying:

And Canelo slipped on the floor but he has this in his hands, Golovkin is ready to go down.

Comment

Working...
                    X