Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer, Alycia Baumgardner - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer, Alycia Baumgardner - Face-Off at Final Presser

Mayer, Baumgardner Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The top of the bill on Saturday sees middleweight champions and one-time amateur adversaries Savannah Marshall (12-0, 10 KOs) and Claressa Shields (12-0, 2 KOs) battle for the undisputed title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

mikaela mayer has a nicer front profile, but alycia has a much nicer side profile, you know, her bone structure and that arch.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
      mikaela mayer has a nicer front profile, but alycia has a much nicer side profile, you know, her bone structure and that arch.
      Hmm, what do you think about their fighting?

Comment

Alycia says she's Korean but Koreans don't have an A like that. Both parents must not be Koreans. Big secret huh?

Comment

My girl Mikaela looking nice, Tatabanya

Baumgardner too.

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            My girl Mikaela looking nice, Tatabanya

Baumgardner too.

​​​
            Well, let's put it this way: I would gladly enjoy a threesome (with the two girls, I mean)

Comment

Baumgardner bombs away, KOs her in the 8th

Comment

KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

@3:23

"i’m snatching her ovaries...!” alycia baumgardner reveals game plan vs mayer
                  KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

They're both looking hot! One of them said they were gonna eat the others ass. Bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                    X