Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Plan To Be More Active, Whether Wilder Or Whoever Else Comes My Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Plan To Be More Active, Whether Wilder Or Whoever Else Comes My Way

The only thing that Andy Ruiz would love more than a showdown with Deontay Wilder is a fight of any kind within the next three to four months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

An active Ruiz is dangerous. If there's any setback for Wilder after Helanious then Ruiz should face Martin to stay busy.
    Floyd Sinclair Floyd Sinclair likes this.

Comment

Including those taco y torta trucks Andy?!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        An active Ruiz is dangerous. If there's any setback for Wilder after Helanious then Ruiz should face Martin to stay busy.
        And more vulnerable

Comment

If no Wilder, fight Frank Sanchez!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Based on what? He struggled vs Parker when he was "active". Struggled vs Chris Nipple, struggled vs old man Ortiz. Not looking good at all for Mr. Ruiz I'd say. He'd better jump on Wilder immediately and just go crazy if he wants any chance of winning that one.

Comment

He's with the PBC, he isn't going to be more active whether he wants to or not.

Comment

Just a note on this, and not necessarily knocking Ruiz, here, but all these fighters talk about needing to increase their activity and NEVER do

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                  He's with the PBC, he isn't going to be more active whether he wants to or not.
                  Sad but true.

Being active would help Andy a lot, to get positive momentum going and get into a groove physically.

​​​​​​​Inactivity usually means death for a fighter's skills. But Al Haymon doesn't get it.
                  Floyd Sinclair Floyd Sinclair likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Ruiz View Post
                    I Plan To Be More Active, Whether Wilder Or Whoever Else Comes My Way
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Other PBC fighters said similar things, but it didn't happen. So good luck with that.

You're better off welcoming non PBC offers than relying solely on Haymon.

Talk to Hearn or Warren or that Boxxer boss. UK got plenty of fights for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X