Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez: I Feel Like Bivol's Team Didn't Want Him To Fight Me, They Know He Can Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez: I Feel Like Bivol's Team Didn't Want Him To Fight Me, They Know He Can Lose

As previously reported by BoxingScene.com, Mexico's Gilberto Ramirez (44-0, 30KOs) will challenge WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol (20-0, 11 KOs) on November 5 in Abi Dhabi.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like Bivol is gonna get scared to a guy who almost lost to Jesse Hart not once, but twice.

Comment

Zurdo is the easiest, most money making fight they can get.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        Zurdo is the easiest, most money making fight they can get.
        Besides Canelo. Who looked like a D level fighter vs Bivol

Comment

Yup, Zurdo is still one of the most annoying fighters for me.

Comment

Nobody wants Bivol to fight Zurdo. That's because we want Beterbiev-Bivol.
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

People are high on Bivol for beating a smaller guy and Joe Smith, who got destroyed by Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                People are high on Bivol for beating a smaller guy and Joe Smith, who got destroyed by Beterbiev.
                So why are people high on Zurdo? Going 24 lacklustre rounds with Jesse Hart? Who got destroyed by Joe Smith?

Comment

im interested in this fight, zurdo deserves his shot and he seems very confident, to me he looks like hes sure he is going to win

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
                    Nobody wants Bivol to fight Zurdo. That's because we want Beterbiev-Bivol.
                    But we weren't getting that, because Bob wants Beterbiev vs. Yarde.

Comment

Working...
                    X