Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Floats Whyte, Hrgovic, Zhang, Wallin as Future Opponents for Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Floats Whyte, Hrgovic, Zhang, Wallin as Future Opponents for Joshua

Eddie Hearn believes Anthony Joshua has no shortage of viable opponents waiting for him in the wings. Hearn, the longtime promoter of London's Joshua, is keen to get his star charge to follow a more active boxing schedule.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like how Hrgovic has arguably gone from being the most avoided HW to everyone wanting to fight him

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing AJ in against Zhang, Hrgovic or Wallin if the Fury fight falls through (and I imagine it will). That being said, we all know it will most likely be Whyte again.

Comment

Whyte is easy money for even this declining Joshua. Whyte is one brutal KO loss away from the glue factory. Get it now before the guy is brain damaged
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Zhang and Hrgovic are high risk for Joshua at this point. The both can crack. Another unexpected loss and Joshua is pretty much done. Joshua can`t afford losing to Zhang or Hrgovic now.

Whyte is a safe fight, Joshua beats him easily.

Wallin is another lefty, lol, no way Joshua fights him.

Comment

These fights make more sense for Joshua right now than rushing into the Fury fight. I’d like to see the fight, of course, but I’d like to see the best possible version of each.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Zhang and Hrgovic are high risk for Joshua at this point. The both can crack. Another unexpected loss and Joshua is pretty much done. Joshua can`t afford losing to Zhang or Hrgovic now.

Whyte is a safe fight, Joshua beats him easily.

Wallin is another lefty, lol, no way Joshua fights him.
              Don't worry, he won't lose to those two. Did you see them fight each other?

It's a completely different level. Joshua would look like a Sugar Ray against those guys.
              mgame mgame Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

Hrgovic has never been mentioned by Hearn before and looked rubbish in his last performance against an equally dodgy looking Zhang and all of a sudden they are both on Hearns list ...Zhang because he's always looked crap! and this along with Whyte for a 'huge' summer stadium fight .Having just been knocked senseless in a stadium in his last fight.Hearn has a stable of heavyweight losers but still thinks he's the top dog ....what a prat!
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Uhm Eddie, what about the biggest possible fight for AJ, Tyson Fury, hellooooo.

Comment

I could remember when Hearn would talk smack about PBC fighters being inactive and fighting less than 2 times per year. Yet most of his fighters are doing the same. How ironic
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X