Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Confident He Will 'Clean Out' Joshua in Six To Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Confident He Will 'Clean Out' Joshua in Six To Seven Rounds

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has fired off a few verbal bombs in the direction of Tony Bellew - over some recent comments regarding Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope this fight happens. Fury will KO the body builder just like he says. Joshua’s record will be 3 straight losses! It will be fun to watch!

Comment

If Bellew can some how get Josh to put a ring on him, he would also become Antony Joshua. I think this is why he’s pushing so hard for his fiancé.

people like bellew forget when he was begging Tyson for a bone and payday. He admitted fury will bend me over and spank my arse. Enough said.

Comment

Fury is right and although Joshua sells tickets he is NOT the draw Bellew harps on about having lost 3of his last 5 fights .That has to be taken in to consideration when your'e fighting the undefeated heavyweight champion of the world.This is nothing new from Bellew who is a Joshua fanboy who lives mainly off being KO'd by Uysk who is the same size as him and beating a completely shot Haye.Bellew usually knows his boxing but is clouded in his love for Joshua.
        Last edited by thack; 09-08-2022, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Wel, we don't know how the fight would go, only differing opinions. But fight has to happen. Imagine if marcian o and Ali were in same era and didn't get it on. ?
          RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Wel, we don't know how the fight would go, only differing opinions. But fight has to happen. Imagine if marcian o and Ali were in same era and didn't get it on. ?
            Marciano would be tomato can in Ali's era.

Comment

I like to see Fury's insistence on Joshua fight.
              RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Now suddenly he is eager to have the AJ fight just when Usyk has exposed him and broke him mentally.

Comment

No he won’t, he couldn’t KO wilder within 6 and that was a wilder who was out on his feet. AJ is a lot better boxer than wilder is, fury is underestimating him and will pay the price for this

Comment

How do you go from a cash cow to cashing out your career for no logical reason when you can simply take a 12-14 month rebuild (soft touch, Wallin, Joyce, Wilder) with the right team? Because you are a cash cow, Fury, Wilder, and Usyk aren't going anywhere. Epic levels up dumb, just unbelievable!
                    Last edited by hhh1200; 09-08-2022, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X