Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Savannah Marshall - Heated Face-Off in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Savannah Marshall - Heated Face-Off in London

Shields, Marshall Workouts Photos Gallery - A special fight deserves a special build-up, so BOXXER chartered a vessel to take bitter rivals Savannah Marshall and Claressa Shields - plus a host of British media - down the Thames river for open workouts and staredowns in the shadow of the iconic London Tower Bridge. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Claressa Shields looks in amazing shape, muscular and very very strong, but Savannah Marshall looks to have a larger and broader frame. I am really looking forward to this fight ❤️
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha_Stroud View Post
      Claressa Shields looks in amazing shape, muscular and very very strong, but Savannah Marshall looks to have a larger and broader frame. I am really looking forward to this fight ❤️
      Fabulous fight. I think Claressa will be well served by being in shape to stay away from Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post

Fabulous fight. I think Claressa will be well served by being in shape to stay away from Marshall
        In fact, when you look at her frame, she ought to be able to get to Welterweight (not admittedly not peak)

Comment

Claressa Shields is a racist POS. Im rooting for her to get seriously hurt everytime she steps into the ring.
          GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Hoping Marshall beats that classless thug but doubtful

Comment

NSB hates black women champions too? Lmaooooo

Comment

People don't get the dislike for Shields & Baumgardner--it's not about their color--it's about their constant bragging & threatening. Hoping they get what Rolly got--remember him?

Comment

Shield SD but probably UD but they will give Marshall one card. I just don't think Marshall is capable based on her style to up her punch volume.

Comment

Originally posted by MeXXFiistology View Post
                    Claressa Shields is a racist POS. Im rooting for her to get seriously hurt everytime she steps into the ring.
                    We hear your cries for help, we know that you feel vulnerable, and we are here for you. Ssshhh, calm, calm and easy, we are here.
                    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X