Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez-Carlos Negron Heavyweight Fight Rescheduled For October 15 In Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez-Carlos Negron Heavyweight Fight Rescheduled For October 15 In Brooklyn

Frank Sanchez has resurrected old business for a new fight date. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the unbeaten Cuban heavyweight will face Puerto Rico's Carlos Negron as part of an already announced October 15 show at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The rescheduled fight was confirmed by Joe Goossen, Sanchez's trainer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Frank Sanchez has resurrected old business for a new fight date. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the unbeaten Cuban heavyweight will face Puerto Rico's Carlos Negron as part of an already announced October 15 show at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The rescheduled fight was confirmed by Joe Goossen, Sanchez's trainer.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Another tuneup fight for Sanchez smh. This guy got beat pillar to post by Breazeale and Brian Howard ffs.

Comment

Well this will absolutely drive PPV numbers. After all, we have been screaming for this kind of showdown for months.

They want us to pay for streaming services, premium channels, and PPV with THIS as a part of the PAID portion of the card??? This kind of silliness is why boxing fans drink.....

Comment

I'll rather see Wallin vs Sanchez or Sanchez vs Gassiev

Comment

Kind of expected this kind of fight but I thought it would be slightly more competitive (Johnnie Rice perhaps). Negron is big but he's chinny.

Thank you PBC!

Comment

Carlos Negron is definitely in very deep, he's lost 3 times in his career, and they've all been by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post
              I'll rather see Wallin vs Sanchez or Sanchez vs Gassiev
              Agree, though Gassiev is not under the PBC umbrella so it’d be harder to make. Not sure why wallin isn’t featured more by PBC.

Comment

Sanchez will find it hard to get certain fights unless he gets into a mandatory position. I'll also admit, I don't like his style, but I'm not saying he needs to be all action/offensive.

Comment

I figured it would be someone who comes cheap. The card is already loaded, with Matias vs. Ponce, and Plant vs. Dirrell, so I didn't think it would be someone in the Top 15! I don't know how Sanchez can get to a mandatory position? He really needs the winner of Joyce vs. Parker, but I know he won't get it, unless it's ordered by the WBC or WBO! He's in a really tough spot!
                  JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Negron is club fighter level, are we to get excited about this!

Comment

Working...
                    X