Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: "The Second Reign Is Going To Be A Fun Reign For Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: "The Second Reign Is Going To Be A Fun Reign For Me"

A bright and effervescent smile was plastered onto the face of Deontay Wilder on January 17th, 2015. On the night, the Alabama native fulfilled a lifelong dream of becoming a heavyweight titlist, defeating Bermane Stiverne via lopsided unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Deontay is one of the most entertaining boxers we have. His fights are electrifying, and I hope he has a second reign. However, he's 36 now and was in two back-to-back beatdowns. Whatever version of Deontay we get now, it's going to a a lesser version than what we've seen in the past. That's a guarantee. To what extent, I guess we'll find out soon enough. But I think that Wilder won't get past the top guys at this point, Joshua included. And even though Joshua has two back-to-back losses as well, he was out finessed, not pulverized like Wilder. Joshua's also younger, so I'd definitely pick Joshua to beat Wilder if they fight. I pick Usyk to beat him too. Hell, fighting Hellenius might be closer than we expect.
    Rodtang Rodtang landotter landotter like this.

Comment

Shame on you 'Bronze-Bum', you bowed your head to your oppressor, betraying your own convictions. You did not even want to continue with your bum-ass career, you came back for paydays to keep Malik Scott from getting rimmed on onlyfans.com.

This HW division is disgusting, the attention for so many unskilled bums is only perpetrated by a sense of inadequacy by beta-males that feel these HW topics are platforms for validation; you HOES!

Comment

I am happy Wilder is back he seems more humble and at peace with himself, he went into the ring after the Ruiz fight and just seemed happy and good for him! He is an explosive knockout artist and those two losses won't define his career remember how many times he put Fury on the deck in that trilogy! I hope he gets the WBC belt back and becomes two time champ. 36 ain't old he has a good 3 or 4 years left in the sport.
        OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

It's going to be edge of the seat stuff as usual.He may have lost to Fury but all else in his path will suffer!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Shame on you 'Bronze-Bum', you bowed your head to your oppressor, betraying your own convictions. You did not even want to continue with your bum-ass career, you came back for paydays to keep Malik Scott from getting rimmed on onlyfans.com.

This HW division is disgusting, the attention for so many unskilled bums is only perpetrated by a sense of inadequacy by beta-males that feel these HW topics are platforms for validation; you HOES!
            "Bowed your head to your oppressor" WTF brand of crack are you smoking, he wasn't oppressed by nobody.

And for you to call anyone a beta-male is beyond laughable your inside your feelings quicker than a woman and are ruled by said feelings the very definition of beta behaviour...

Comment

I need an explanation for the "egg weights" excuse, as well as the the "water tampering" etc, etc. How can you expect somebody to be your fan? It takes more than knocking stiffs out.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                I am happy Wilder is back he seems more humble and at peace with himself, he went into the ring after the Ruiz fight and just seemed happy and good for him! He is an explosive knockout artist and those two losses won't define his career remember how many times he put Fury on the deck in that trilogy! I hope he gets the WBC belt back and becomes two time champ. 36 ain't old he has a good 3 or 4 years left in the sport.
                Let's be honest here putting Fury on the deck isn't some mean feat both Pajkic and Cunningham had him over and they're both considered pillow fisted and if Wilder was half the puncher people make him out to be he should've flatlined Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

"Bowed your head to your oppressor" WTF brand of crack are you smoking, he wasn't oppressed by nobody.

And for you to call anyone a beta-male is beyond laughable your inside your feelings quicker than a woman and are ruled by said feelings the very definition of beta behaviour...
                  Why you give a F tho?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Why you give a F tho?
                    I don't, just pointing out the hypocrisy of you, you big girls blouse... Why do you obsess about other men, you sugary or what!?
                    Icefold Icefold petero petero like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X