Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Sides With Gervonta Davis In Possible Ryan Garcia Matchup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Sides With Gervonta Davis In Possible Ryan Garcia Matchup

Both Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia continue to fulminate in the public eye. Garcia, in particular, has screamed to the mountaintops that despite the Baltimore native possessing devastating power, he's more than capable of rendering the 27-year-old motionless on the mat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course panty Cruz would side with his dad
    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Gervonta Davis Says Ryan Garcia Fight Will Be “Biggest Fights In The Sport”
      September 5, 2022

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis says he thinks a fight between him and Ryan Garcia will be “one of the biggest in boxing” when the two meet up.

With the way Tank Davis (27-0, 25 KOs) is talking, it looks like he and Ryan (23-0, 19 KOs) could wind up fighting in December on pay-per-view.

Last Sunday night, Tank dismissed the idea of fighting a rematch with Issac ‘Pitbull’ Cruz, saying he wanted him to face Rolando ‘Rolly’ Romero next. It was previously believed that Cruz was the plan-B option for Tank if he didn’t get the Ryan Garcia fight in December.

It’s important that Tank fight Ryan as soon as possible because the Golden Boy promoted fighter could soon take a loss once he starts mixing it up with the top 140-pounders at light welterweight.

Abner Mares fighting to a 10 round draw last Sunday night against Miguel Flores removed another possible option for Tank Davis because there’s no way he can fight the former three-division world champion after that effort.

“Pushed up to my boy to see what his energy was like. He wasn’t going to do s***. He wasn’t going to do nothing,” said Gervonta Davis to ESNEWS about meeting up with Ryan Garcia last Saturday night.

“I think it’ll be a great fight. One of the biggest fights in the sport of boxing,” Tank Davis continued about Ryan. “I think so because of what’s going on in our generation. He’s from a different side. It’s all entertainment.

“I feel it’ll be big for me and for him and the people. It feels good, but I also got to stay humble and keep working,” said Tank when told that he’s one of the most famous fighters.

“December, for sure. “I can’t say, but I just seen him at the club,” said Tank when asked if he has an update for a fight against Ryan Garcia in December.”

Tank Davis vs. Garcia will definitely be a huge fight as long as it’s promoted right. You can imagine that Ryan will do most of the heavy lifting in terms of promoting the fight.

It would be a good idea for Tank not to lean too much on his promoter Floyd Mayweather Jr to do the talking for him because he’s repetitive in what he says, and he tends to steer the conversation towards his own career.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...e-sport/250790

Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia hint at December fight on social media
      September 4, 2022

https://www.badlefthook.com/2022/9/4...xing-news-2022

Last edited by Bronx2245; 09-06-2022, 10:16 AM.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Lmfao! These are some of the most pointless articles ever. No shhhhh he sides with Davis. They share the same masters at the end of the day.

Comment

Cryan Garcia better protect that chin that he holds high or he's going to sleep
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Gervonta Davis Says Ryan Garcia Fight Will Be “Biggest Fights In The Sport”
            September 5, 2022

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis says he thinks a fight between him and Ryan Garcia will be “one of the biggest in boxing” when the two meet up.

With the way Tank Davis (27-0, 25 KOs) is talking, it looks like he and Ryan (23-0, 19 KOs) could wind up fighting in December on pay-per-view.

Last Sunday night, Tank dismissed the idea of fighting a rematch with Issac ‘Pitbull’ Cruz, saying he wanted him to face Rolando ‘Rolly’ Romero next. It was previously believed that Cruz was the plan-B option for Tank if he didn’t get the Ryan Garcia fight in December.

It’s important that Tank fight Ryan as soon as possible because the Golden Boy promoted fighter could soon take a loss once he starts mixing it up with the top 140-pounders at light welterweight.

Abner Mares fighting to a 10 round draw last Sunday night against Miguel Flores removed another possible option for Tank Davis because there’s no way he can fight the former three-division world champion after that effort.

“Pushed up to my boy to see what his energy was like. He wasn’t going to do s***. He wasn’t going to do nothing,” said Gervonta Davis to ESNEWS about meeting up with Ryan Garcia last Saturday night.

“I think it’ll be a great fight. One of the biggest fights in the sport of boxing,” Tank Davis continued about Ryan. “I think so because of what’s going on in our generation. He’s from a different side. It’s all entertainment.

“I feel it’ll be big for me and for him and the people. It feels good, but I also got to stay humble and keep working,” said Tank when told that he’s one of the most famous fighters.

“December, for sure. “I can’t say, but I just seen him at the club,” said Tank when asked if he has an update for a fight against Ryan Garcia in December.”

Tank Davis vs. Garcia will definitely be a huge fight as long as it’s promoted right. You can imagine that Ryan will do most of the heavy lifting in terms of promoting the fight.

It would be a good idea for Tank not to lean too much on his promoter Floyd Mayweather Jr to do the talking for him because he’s repetitive in what he says, and he tends to steer the conversation towards his own career.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...e-sport/250790

Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia hint at December fight on social media
            September 4, 2022

https://www.badlefthook.com/2022/9/4...xing-news-2022

Maybe Tank vs Teo

Comment

Why does it always seem that fighters side with the guy who beat him? I guess it's a psychological thing to boost their confidence, the last thing you want is the guy who beat you get destroyed by someone else, makes your loss even worse. To be fair with Santa Cruz, he's a ballooned up bantamweight, so of course a bigger guy is going to beat you, don't take the loss to hard.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Lmfao! These are some of the most pointless articles ever. No shhhhh he sides with Davis. They share the same masters at the end of the day.
                At least someone asked him his opinion. No one gives a sht what you think yet you feel free to always offer up yours. As it is your god given right to do.
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  Maybe Tank vs Teo
                  I think Davis vs. Garcia happens in December! Funny thing is, seems negotiations started going better once Haney called out Tank & Espinoza, and said he'd fight Tank in December! I don't think Floyd wanted to pass on both Ryan & Haney, to fight Rivera or Pitbull Cruz! That would not be a good look!

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

It's probably going to be Tank vs Abner Mares next, put another name on the record, with a ko

Comment

Working...
                    X