Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: Main Advantage Was Weight I Put On, Ortiz Wasn't Able To Drop Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruiz: Main Advantage Was Weight I Put On, Ortiz Wasn't Able To Drop Me

Andy Ruiz felt vindicated in carrying as much weight as he did into the ring for his latest victory. The former unified heavyweight titlist officially weighed 268 3/4 pounds ahead of his twelve-round, unanimous decision victory over Miami's Luis Ortiz. Ruiz scored three knockdowns on the night but had to absorb several flush left hands
    [Click Here To Read More]

"He threw a left hand that I saw coming, it hit me and I was like ‘Damn’." You gotta love Andy Ruiz man lol. The guy is very likable although I do think Wilder knocks him out

Comment

All the weight in the world won't keep him upright when Wilder's right hand detonates in his face.

Comment

I, like most people here, have been envisioning Wilder knocking out Ruiz for quite a while.

But a question arises: what if Ruiz catches Wilder first, perhaps with the same right hand that put Ortiz down in the second round?
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
          All the weight in the world won't keep him upright when Wilder's right hand detonates in his face.
          Tyson fury was still able to get up because of his fat overweight body lmao just like ruiz got up from luis ortiz and joshua

Comment

Man, if you weren`t so obese fat, old man wouldn`t even be able to touch you.

You are proud of having a close fight with old guy, lol.
            wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

We get it!. Fat good, skinny bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                I, like most people here, have been envisioning Wilder knocking out Ruiz for quite a while.

But a question arises: what if Ruiz catches Wilder first, perhaps with the same right hand that put Ortiz down in the second round?
                The only chance Ruiz would have would be if he is able to severely damage wilder during the first few rounds. The longer he's in there with Wilder, without badly hurting him, the greater the chances he ends up KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by oldschoolfool View Post
                  We get it!. Fat good, skinny bad.
                  Aka the sir mix-a-lot epitaph
                  billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Didn't know you could add more fat between your cranium and brain to prevent being knocked out Andy.....lazy ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X