Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Trainer Gives His Thoughts On Wilder vs. Ruiz: 'Wilder's Gonna Knock Him Out'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Trainer Gives His Thoughts On Wilder vs. Ruiz: 'Wilder's Gonna Knock Him Out'

While the dust on Luis Ortiz's birth certificate had begun to pile up considerably, the Cuban native expressed confidence heading into his showdown against Andy Ruiz Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Outside of Fury it's at least an even money bet Wilder knocks them all out and I agree even though Ruiz is decent you simply couldn't see him getting near a massive skilled fighter like Fury and withstanding the huge power of Wilder when he's so there to be hit.
    slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

I think too many people are already assuming that Wilder beats Helenius. The man is coming back from consecutive losses by KO. At Heavyweight, all it takes is one good shot!

Comment

Laughable that Ruiz would be arguably Wilder's best win.

Comment

Wilder could not scale mount Fury. Other than that he lays out just about anyone in the division. And no matter who he lays out it will always be "...arguably Wilder's best win". The same old broken record.

Comment

I wonder if Wilder would be smiling so big if he posed for a picture next to Fury. I believe Andy can take Wilder out. All he has to do is send a spy into camp to spike Wilder's water bottle, put oil all over his body so he can be like a snake in the grass, do a Juju, throw a few egg weights in his gloves, and then hit the dent on the side of Wilder's head from his autopsy with some of those Mexican right hand sledgehammers. Fury has turned Deontay into Marcellus Wilder 2.0, so it won't be hard to dent the other side of his head now. There's no way you can take all the punishment Wilder suffered in fights II & III with Fury, and have the same punch resistance as before. Wilder can look great in the gym and in training videos on Youtube all he wants, but when he gets hit by Andy with small gloves on, his brain will remember all the past hurt and activate the shut off switch to protect it from more damage.
            Last edited by archiemoore1; 09-07-2022, 03:12 AM.
            Boxeador123 Boxeador123 likes this.

Comment

I agree. Wilder's brain is sensitive now and those lightning punches from Ruiz will be really bad for wilder.

Comment

Working...
              X