Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Isaac Cruz Destroys Eduardo Ramirez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Isaac Cruz Destroys Eduardo Ramirez in Two Rounds

Cruz, Ramirez Fight Photos Gallery - Los Angeles - In a lightweight clash, Isaac Cruz (24-2-1, 17 KOs) demolished Eduardo Ramirez (27-3-3, 12 KOs) in two rounds. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congratulations. You mauled that featherweight. Keep going
    Body the jab Body the jab likes this.

Comment

Cruz is supposed to be a top 10 lightweight and he's fighting opponents like Ramirez (who I hadn't heard of) and last time it was Gamboa - he's definitely being saved for a "big" fight.

Comment

If you haven't heard of Ramirez who was highly ranked and a good skilled fighter than you must be a noob. No shame in that just embrace you're noobness.

Comment

Absolute beast

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
            Congratulations. You mauled that featherweight. Keep going
            I know right lol Tank Davis has a made a career out of it by knocking out a featherweight in Leo Santa Cruz and Gamboa and Jesus Cuella and Hugo Ruiz . Devin Haney defended his lightweight belt against another featherweight Jo Jo Diaz lol gosh these kids wanna keep mauling smaller men lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
              Cruz is supposed to be a top 10 lightweight and he's fighting opponents like Ramirez (who I hadn't heard of) and last time it was Gamboa - he's definitely being saved for a "big" fight.
              But yet Tank got away for fighting Gamboa too lol and Devin by beating featherweights like jo jo diaz lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MeXXFiistology View Post

But yet Tank got away for fighting Gamboa too lol and Devin by beating featherweights like jo jo diaz lmao
                First thing, I do not watch Tank fights because of his opposition, I think he's one of the most protected fighters in the sport and I find it strange why certain people rate him so highly.

With Haney it's a little different, I'm seeing him gradualy step up his opposition and it won't be easy for him once he goes up to 140, he's also currently with Top Rank who have a lot of competitive fights for him at 135 and 140. But I will change my mind about Haney if he doesn't fight a credible name after the Kam rematch.

And at least Jojo was a decent amateur and a former champion, whereas Ramirez doesn't have those accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post

First thing, I do not watch Tank fights because of his opposition, I think he's one of the most protected fighters in the sport and I find it strange why certain people rate him so highly.

With Haney it's a little different, I'm seeing him gradualy step up his opposition and it won't be easy for him once he goes up to 140, he's also currently with Top Rank who have a lot of competitive fights for him at 135 and 140. But I will change my mind about Haney if he doesn't fight a credible name after the Kam rematch.

And at least Jojo was a decent amateur and a former champion, whereas Ramirez doesn't have those accomplishments.
                  What good is it to be a decent amateur? Amateur and professional boxing are two very different things. Haney was much bigger and stronger than jo jo and yet he couldn’t even drop him once or hurt him smh If you wanna give credit to these guys for beating good amateurs then pitbull deserves full credit for beating an olympian like diego magdaleno and bandido vargas. At least this kid was able to hurt them and not cruise to a boring decision like Haney does on all his fights. Stop hating kid

Comment

Pitbull Cruz vs De los santos that would be explosive.

Comment

Working...
                    X